1. Did you relate to Bella right away? If so, what part of her did you identify with?
I actually felt like, "Oh my god! Finally a realistic character, that isn't all, GLAMAZOID to the max!" so yeah, in a way. I related most to the awkwardness, and this sort of weird kind of confidence...The fact that, she takes the initiative to move, and try out a new living enviroment, and stuff...
2. What were your first impressions of Renee and Charlie?
I was like, Renee, BEST. MOM. EVER. XD And Charlie, was just...always kind of funny to me. But yeah, parents are parents.
3. What were your first impressions of the friends Bella meets?
At first, I thought Jessica was going to be the girl that befriends you, to later stab you in the back. But after a few chapters, I came to love the new friends!
4. Were you scared or intrigued by Edward?
Honestly, I was intrigued. He had sort of a presence... that like, made me like, MUST READ MORE!
5. What did you think of Edward's odd behavior?
I didn't really know, what to think!
6. Did this chapter hook you on the book or were you still trying to see what the fuss was?
Haha, the first page hooked me.