1. Did you relate to Bella right away? If so, what part of her did you identify with?
Yes I did. Her looks(the pale, pale skin, long brown hair). And her personality. Shy and caring.
2. What were your first impressions of Renee and Charlie?
That they weren't on good terms with each other. I thought Charlie would be the weird, overbearing father and Renee one of those free-sprited hippy moms.
3. What were your first impressions of the friends Bella meets?
That she wouldn't need them any longer because I knew Edward would eventually step in(the blurb DUH!).
4. Were you scared or intrigued by Edward?
SUPER, SUPER, SUPER, intrigued.
5. What did you think of Edward's odd behavior?
I thought exactly what I thought I would. He was restraining himself from killing Bella.
6. Did this chapter hook you on the book or were you still trying to see what the fuss was?
HOOKED HOOKED HOOKED.