1. Did you relate to Bella right away? If so, what part of her did you identify with?
Not right away, but I identified with her since I'm from Phoenix
2. What were your first impressions of Renee and Charlie?
I could picture both of them, although, as the story went on, I got a different picture of Charlie.
3. What were your first impressions of the friends Bella meets?
I could tell right away that she was a novelty. I didn't like Eric or Mike. Jessica seemed okay at first.
4. Were you scared or intrigued by Edward?
Uh, intrigued, duh! You could tell that he was going to be a big character, plus Bella was intrigued, so.
5. What did you think of Edward's odd behavior?
I didn't know why, I was as clueless as Bella, but I had read the back of the book, so I knew he was a vampire and I knew that Bella would fall in love with him.
6. Did this chapter hook you on the book or were you still trying to see what the fuss was?
I actually read the first 7 pages and then put it down for 3 weeks. Then someone told me that I was crazy to do so and to quote "Pick it back up!!!"
"If you're going to have a lapse in control, I can think of a better place for it."-Bella-Eclipse