1. What did you think of Alice's bribe? What does it say to you that she not only had that much cash handy, but that she thought it would take that much money to bribe the officer?
I don't think that she really thought much about it. It's pretty obvious that money doesn't mean as much to them as it does to humans and she knew that this would get her what she wanted. Very smart girl
2. Did you ever think Bella wasn't going to make it in time to save Edward?
I was on the edge of my seat this whole time and even though I knew there was a third book in the series (I started reading the series around the time eclipse came out), I was still panicking in my head thinking "Oh my gosh something is going to go wrong".
3. How did you respond when Edward assumed they were both dead?
At first I didn't get what he was thinking, and I didn't get it until Bella said "we're not dead"...but that's probably because when I was reading this part, I pretty much had a huge smile on my face and looked like a little kid in a candy store because I was so happy that they were finally back together.
4. Edward pretty much gave up the moment tiny, little Jane approached. What was your assumption about Jane when you first saw her - be honest!
At first I was like "what the heck Edward! You can take this little girl!" but then I realized that he's very smart, so if he's backing off, there must be a logical explanation behind it. I was very curious.
5. Bella assumed that Edward was being nice, but not romantic, by protecting her as they made their way down the tunnel. What did you think of the way he was holding her and protecting her?
I thought Bella was insane at this part. Edward was just going to kill himself because he'd thought that she was dead. and then he was like holding her and protecting her. I don't know what more proof she needed. I knew that he still loved her and that he was just being over protective and trying to save her when he left at the beginning of the book.