1) Have you ever had two friends who hated each other? Did you feel the pressure to choose or take sides?yes, i know what its like to have to friends fighting. sadly it was over me, and i just threatened to befriend both of them if thye didnt quit it!
2) We have had those moments in our life like Bella, where we are faced with the opportunity to bring a friendship to a new level. Did you act on that moment, how did it turn out for you? Or did you let it pass, like Bella did? Did you end up regretting not taking action?ive never had to take action liek she did. but i do regret not taking action in a few situations...
3) We all act differently to crisis. In this case Bella was focused on saving Edward from himself, and didn't dwell on the coming danger to herself. Describe a time in your life that you acted for another's safety with out caring for your own.ive never been in such a situation, but i can imagine it to be very scary.
4) At this point Romeo and Juliet were screaming at us from the grave, were you panicked? Did you read straight through to the end from here unable to put the book down?almost... i kina, sorta fell asleep with the book in my face!!
5) Tell us your feelings regarding Jacob at the time verses now. Have they change with time to reflect back and additional reading?they have changed dramaticly... thats all!