1) Have you ever had two friends who hated each other? Did you feel the pressure to choose or take sides?
OMG yes, way too many times. I have 2 friends in particular, and it's been going on since Junior year of high school, they were always the closest of our little group of friends they did everything alike and then Junior year happened and suddenly they both wanted me to be their new bestie and they fought over everything UGH! I love them to death though so it's hard for me, they still do it. BTW, now however one is moving very far away so it should quiet down some LOL.
2) We have had those moments in our life like Bella, where we are faced with the opportunity to bring a friendship to a new level. Did you act on that moment, how did it turn out for you? Or did you let it pass, like Bella did? Did you end up regretting not taking action?
I have twice and both times I acted on the moment, wish I hadn't with one because our friendship is ruined, it's horribly sad he was my very best friend, and now we don't talk, and I miss him still and it's been almost 6 years! He's still so angry with me, even though he's the one who broke it off. The other one I married
3) We all act differently to crisis. In this case Bella was focused on saving Edward from himself, and didn't dwell on the coming danger to herself. Describe a time in your life that you acted for another's safety with out caring for your own.
Honestly, that would have to be when I was pregnant, I got very sick with preeclampsia and it was progressing pretty rapidly to eclampsia and I was actually pretty close to death, they wanted to do an emergency csection right there to save me but she would've only been 30 weeks at the time and I knew what having a premature baby would mean... a slimer chance of survival and I wanted her so bad, so even though there was a chance that I could slip into acoma at any second and never come back I wanted to give her the best chance possible, I don't regret my decision in the slightest, but it gave me 2 more weeks until she was starting to ..."fail" for lack of a better term, did I give permission for the csection...it was kind of odd because, I knew I would be ok though.
4) At this point Romeo and Juliet were screaming at us from the grave, were you panicked? Did you read straight through to the end from here unable to put the book down?
Yep...I even took it to dinner with me, my husband was slightly disgruntled.
5) Tell us your feelings regarding Jacob at the time verses now. Have they change with time to reflect back and additional reading?
I feel more sorry for him now than I did before but I still don't like him very much until BD.