1) Who were you expecting in the house? Where you disappointed it wasn't Edward?
I was hoping it was Edward, but in a way I also knew it wasn't. I think it was actually better that it was Alice.
2) Did Alice's reaction to the news of werewolves in Forks taint your opinion of the pack?
No, I don't think so. I already didn't really like a lot of the members of the pack. Jacob, Quil, Jared and Embry I liked, but I didn't really like Sam, Paul or Emily. So by the time Alice reacted to the news, I already disliked them.
3) What do you think of Alice's history? Do you find her parents to have been barbaric?
I thought Alice's history was good. It wasn't too out of this world and impossible, but it wasn't boring and normal either. I don't know if I necessarily thought her parents were barbaric. Considering how the world was back then, they could have been crueler. That doesn't mean I agree with what they did though.
4) This is our first real glimpse into Charlie's pain over Bella. How did the scene between Charlie and Alice effect your opinion of Charlie as a parent?
I think Charlie is very protective. Bella is all he has and we really got to see that in this chapter. He cares about her a lot more than he shows, but then again I think he needs to let go.
5) An important piece of information was learned in this chapter regarding Alice's second sight & werewolves. How do you think this effected Alice's confidence?
To me it seemed like Alice was feeling a bit useless and much less confident. We got to see more of this in Eclipse. I also think she really worried over Bella, because she knows that Bella is friends with Jacob and will want to spend time with him, which means Alice wouldn't be able to see Bella's future all the time.