1) Who were you expecting in the house? Where you disappointed it wasn't Edward?
I expected Carlisle, but was happy it was Alice. I didn't expect Edward at all so no need for disappointment
2) Did Alice's reaction to the news of werewolves in Forks taint your opinion of the pack?
3) What do you think of Alice's history? Do you find her parents to have been barbaric?
Alice's history is awe full, I can't imagine what she might have gone true, it's terrible...and her parents?? how could they do that to her...I mean I know it was in a time where people thought differently and where scared by the things they can't explain, but she was still their daughter!!!
4) This is our first real glimpse into Charlie's pain over Bella. How did the scene between Charlie and Alice effect your opinion of Charlie as a parent?
I already thought highly of Charlie, I liked him, and I knew he is a good dad under it all
5) An important piece of information was learned in this chapter regarding Alice's second sight & werewolves. How do you think this effected Alice's confidence?
she counts on her vision, it's her thing, something she can rely on, and that's gone, it def affected her confidence