1. When did you first suspect Jacob was a werewolf? When Bella realized it or had you been suspicious of his drastic changes?
I figured it out once he got sick.
2. In various occasions, Jacob tries to tell Bella what is happening but is abruptly cut off? Why did you think this happened? Was it guilt or fear that prompted his sudden silences? Or was it something else?
I thought it was something binding him from telling like some sort of spell (don't laugh they have just about eveything else in this book)
3. What did you think of Jacob being a werewolf? Was it surprising? Did you like it? Why or why not?
No it wasn't surprizing and I didn't like it, it turned him into a jerk.
4. How did you feel about Jacob after he came over, trying to explain himself about the confrontation earlier that day? Did it redeem him for you or make things worse?
It kinda redeemed him, but not by much.
5. Did you think that Jacob and the rest of the "pack" were responsible for the murders that were occurring?
6. At the end of the chapter, Bella debates with herself as to whether she should warn Jacob or if she shouldn't. What did you think she would do? What would you have done?
I thought she should, I would've.