1. Did you feel a sense of foreboding in this chapter? At what point did you feel what was coming? Or did it take you by surprise?
I knew it was coming, but I kept trying to tell myself that it wasn't! I have never felt such...emotion towards book before it was crazy. He was so distant! It just didn't make sense...I started freaking out, and flipped to the back of the book.
2. Just as Bella did, have you ever felt that subconscious desire to grasp a hold of a relationship slipping away?
Of course, even in the worst of situations, you feel like you need to save what you can't. So...yeah.
3. Edward speech was definitely a harsh one, but did it grasp reality for you as it did for Bella? Or were you expecting him to run back to her at any moment? Did you believe him as readily as Bella did?
I wasn't thinking, "Oh yeah, he is going to go back to her" because I don't think he would play such a sick joke on her. I believed him, yep.
4. When Sam appeared during the search, describe your gut reaction to his presence.
I just was like, "Wow...who is this guy?!" I mean, I was sure that Billy had told him something about the Cullens, and they had some sort of preconceived notion that the Cullens had something to do with this. But the fact that he was so willing to help Bella out, was just kind of shocking...
5. Describe your reaction as you read the "months" pages.
I felt bad...! It was so painful for her, that for months...she had nothing to say, no thoughts..just dead.
-shakes head- Thats love to its most dangerous extent! It just made me so much more eager to continue to read, just...it was like someone was gut-wrenching!