1. Did you feel a sense of foreboding in this chapter? At what point did you feel what was coming? Or did it take you by surprise?
Oh I saw it coming after Jasper attacked Bella so I wasn't surprised but it was SO mean and I knew he still loved her and he was only saying those things to make her let go but...
2. Just as Bella did, have you ever felt that subconscious desire to grasp a hold of a relationship slipping away?
Yeah, I am embarrased that I did
it was the worst relationship too...
3. Edward speech was definitely a harsh one, but did it grasp reality for you as it did for Bella? Or were you expecting him to run back to her at any moment? Did you believe him as readily as Bella did?
Hell no I didn't believe him, I couldn't believe that he actually didn't love her. I knew he'd probably just curl up into a ball somewhere and wait for death but I had read the first 12 chapters of MS on SM website at this point as well, so you know...I had insight LOL
4. When Sam appeared during the search, describe your gut reaction to his presence.
OOO there's the werewolf I've been waiting for! (I had been waiting since the legend part of Twilight for them)
5. Describe your reaction as you read the "months" pages
That actually scared me I didn't think Edward would be gone so long and I wanted to know what was going on! I could tell, it was bad.