1) When did you figure out that "Gran" was really Bella? Were you surprised by the fact that she was looking in a mirror, or did you see it coming?
I did NOT see that coming. It threw me off when she saw it. That would have terrified me though.
2) Do you think that the dream foreshadows anything besides Bella's fear of growing too old for Edward? Why or why not?
I don't. I'm not sure what else it would foreshadow.
3) Were you surprised that Edward wasn't with Bella when she woke up? Why did you think he wasn't there?
I was suprised he wasn't there, but I just figured he was hunting. I was hoping he'd give her something special for her birthday that needed extra control.
4) What did you think about Jasper's careful avoidance of Bella before they opened presents? Had you expected them to be closer after the Phoenix trip?
I think he would have been even more distant because he actually started caring for her as a sister, and he did not want to harm her.
5) What was your immediate reaction to the paper cut? What did you think about what happened after that?
I didn't think anything of it until Edward slammed into her. That's when I realized something bad was going to happened.
6) What did you think the repercussions of Jasper's accidental attack would be? Did you think, like Bella did, that she simply wouldn't be allowed to spend time at the Cullen's house any more?
I had a BAD feeling it would be the straw that broke the camel's back for Edward. I always knew he'd do whatever he needed to save her. I knew she wouldn't be over there anymore.
7) With all the mentions of Bella needing a new car, did you think that Edward had actually bought her one?
I thought he bought her a super hightech flashy new car! But what he gave her was so much better.
Cool What did you think about Bella's pleas for a celebration-less birthday? Did you think she was overreacting?
I think she was overreacting, but I understand not wanting to make a big deal. She shouldn't expect something, but if someone was doing something to be nice to her, she should take it and be thankful.
9) What did you think when Bella said, "Well, maybe Alice will give me what I want?" What did you think about Edward's reaction to that?
I figured she meant Alice biting her. I think Edward knew Alice didn't have te willpower to do it, so he was scared she'd pressure alice and then Alice would end up killing Bella. I can see that upsetting him. lol