1) What were your first impressions of this section?
I thought that when the climax came, it was going to be intense. Running out of time, but you have to save someone in that limited amount of time that's clearly impossible! I had no idea what had happened though, all i knew that it was something bad. That's also a reason why I never believed Edward was "gone" for one minute, who else's life would she describe as that?
2) What did you think brought Bella to this place? Where, exactly, did you think they were?
No idea where she was. Just that she was racing to a clock tower to save Edward...
3) Whom did you assume the "something bloodthirsty" waiting "in the wings" referred to?
There was a vampire (something bloodthirsty), waiting just around the corner, where I can't see, ready to pop out at any moment (in the wings).
4) Did you know right away that she was trying to save Edward?
HAHAHA! "I didn't care about my own life anymore, I was trying to save something infinately more precious." ? She also mentioned something about how she wouldn't even want to live anymore anyways if she didn't succeed; that's like a dead give-away right there.
5) Be honest, did you think Bella would fall?
I honestly didn't know...