1. Do you feel Bella’s fears for Jacob and the pack being involved in the fight are reasonable?
No not really. Who wants someone they love to be in a horrible fight to the death? I don't think she gives them enough credit though overall.. but I fear for the werewolves against the vampires also!
2. The wolf pack has grown in number. Who did you suspect the new werewolves were?
I was pretty clueless to this,.. it made sense after it was explained though. I just thought other boys from La Push that they didn't talk about.
3. How did you think the wolves and vampires would manage to work together? What about Jacob and Edward’s cooperation for Bella’s safety?
Jacob and Edward have been very good to each other,.. ecspecially after everything that has happened,.. but people do form bonds over weird stuff. I thought the werewolves/vampires would be able to cooperate as long as the wolves behaved themselves,.. we all know the Cullens well enough to know they would be civil.
4. What were you thinking as you read about Jasper’s exercises with his siblings?
I forget how fast they are and that it'd be hard for Bella to watch them,.. I kinda figured she was watching them fight and seeing it all, but then I was like,.. oh yea,.. they're incredibly fast,.. it's probably really confusing
5. What did you predict Bella’s reaction would be to Jacob in wolf form? Were you surprised?
I thought when she was petting him it was sweet,.. but then I was like,.. wait. He is human and she's rubbing his neck and his face,.. I was surprised Edward didn't put him on a leash (hah.. ) I thought it was kind of irresponsible to be touching him like that.