1. How do you feel about imprinting?
not so sure, this seems a bit out there...the concept is nice, soul mates - I was thinking Jacob would say something to Bella and he wanted to imprint her - not that he could be you KWIM
2. Does Sam’s story make you feel differently about the wolves? Do you feel more compasionate towards them? Why or why not?
I wasn't a fan of Sam before - a better insight I have now - i do feel for them, i suppose they seem to like to fight a little more then they should, so I am still not sold on them
3. Do you think Jacob was wrong to show Edward the images of Bella while he was away from her?
well...Jacob did put her back to gether so to speak...and she forgave edward really fast!! (not that I wouldn't have) but that had to hurt him, so I think he was justified in some way!! not that I agree!
4. Do Bella’s actions towards Jacob (promising to come back when Edward is away, holding hands with him instead of letting him touch her face) say something different than what she intends them to say?
I think she had always told him they were just friends and that is how it would be forever..and he said that he understood and it was ok - she didn't let him go to far and tried to keep it friendly!
5. What are the advantages and disadvantages of the wolves being able to see each others thoughts, even the most personal ones?
I, personally, would hate that - not that I have a lot of secrets - but the personal ones, not really anyone elses business!! i can see the benefits in a hunt though!