Chapter by Chapter Eclipse Discussion

Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Alphie
Blame me for everything

Chapter 4 ~ Nature

Post by Alphie »

1. Were you rooting for Bella to make it to LaPush or were you hoping that Alice would stop her? Why?

2. Do you think it was right for Bella to dart off to LaPush to see Jacob? Could she do more harm than good?

3. Who do you think would win in a real, full out fight between the werewolves and vampires? Why?

4. Do you think Jacob was right in assuming that everything would be fine had Edward not come back into Bella's life? Why?

5. Do you consider Jacob "human" in the sense that he means he is human? Or does his phasing negate his humanity?
museicalking
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Re: Chapter 4 ~ Nature

Post by museicalking »

1. Were you rooting for Bella to make it to LaPush or were you hoping that Alice would stop her? Why?

Bella made it to La Push and im happy about it. I was hoping for alice to not though, bella should be trusted more and she can survive without protection of vampires. :mrgreen:

2. Do you think it was right for Bella to dart off to LaPush to see Jacob? Could she do more harm than good?

I dont think it was right, but not wrong. She can both harm and do good, but she intends to do good. Jacob needed her, and she him.

3. Who do you think would win in a real, full out fight between the werewolves and vampires? Why?

Vampires. Cause they extra talents, and live longer to know what to expect. :mrgreen:

4. Do you think Jacob was right in assuming that everything would be fine had Edward not come back into Bella's life? Why?

Yes. Cause she almost gave herself up to jacob when alice came. Bella would have been fine either of them...

5. Do you consider Jacob "human" in the sense that he means he is human? Or does his phasing negate his humanity?

He's human. But can shift into other animals, thats different.
Team Emmett- EDC, Inc. Emmett Demolition Crew.
Team Rosalie- Every Rose has its Thorns
Team Alice- Seeing the Future Since 1901
<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3
la_tua_cantante
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Location: Contemplating giving Edward baking lessons. (Austin, TX)

Post by la_tua_cantante »

Ugh, I have never been a Jacob proponent, ever, so I was annoyed that she went under the radar.

She could, and it was proven several times when Jacob nearly phases due to losing his temper.

Vampires. Not only do they have supernatural abilities, it takes a pack of wolves to take one vamp down. GO VAMPIRES! LOL.

I don't, because even when Bella was considering a future with Jacob, she acknowledged that it would be settling for less than they both deserved: Bella for a love that could never compare with the one she shared with Edward and Jacob for a girl for whom he was second place.

He's as human as a vampire is to me. In appearance only.
Read *Jasper Lurks*
*My FanFiction* & My LJ.
Team Edward all the way!
I. MET. ROB. PATTINSON.
edward x lover
Fishing with Charlie

Post by edward x lover »

No I wasn't I have to say before I read this I was glad Jacob was nearly out of the picture. He really bothers me ya know? Just rubs me the wrong way.

No I don't think it was right for her to do that. Jake misses her alot and I think he needs to be away from her to heal so he can let go and move on. I mean we aren't talking about true love like Bella and Edward.

The vamps because they are more experienced and older. Nearly all the wolves are young adolescent wolves.

No because Edward was going to come back anyway. And because true love conquers all AND because true love doesn't fade with time it strengthens AND because absence makes the heart grow fonder.

I think his phasing negates his humanity because if you think about it Edward is human too then he just drinks blood instead right?
~Lee~
Team Ian because human guys can be perfect.
Team Edward-Bringing Sexy Back Since 1901
RDC<3
Stacia
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Stacia »

1. Were you rooting for Bella to make it to La Push or were you hoping that Alice would stop her? Why?
I was hoping that she would get to La Push. Regardless of how Edward feels, Jacob has always been Bella's friend, has always protected her. He shouldn't deny her her friend. If anything, Edward telling Bella she can't see Jacob is just going to make her more determined to see Jacob.

I think that "darting off" to La Push was best for Bella. She was trying to make things better with Jacob but every time she see's Jake, he falls more in love with her.

I really don't know. Both of them have extreme abilities.

Yes and no. Bella would never forget Edward and she'd never be able to fully love Jacob the way that he loves her. Bella would always have that hole in her heart & I don't think that it would ever fully heal.

He's "half-human". He's more human than Edward in the sense that he is "alive"-he bleeds, he has a heart beat, you probably don't have to go to such extremes to kill werewolves as you would a vampire.
darkrider
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by darkrider »

i do consider him human, i never thought about why he wouldn't be. Maybe it's because he was introduced to us as an innocent little boy on abeach.
My twinnie and my fav twi guy=meteor
Randomness Reggie! BACK in...dark?
Emmett's Demolition Crew:Trainee
Team Edmartt! <<for the clueless, edward+emmett
BreathelessVampire
Fishing with Charlie

Post by BreathelessVampire »

I was rooting for Bella to make it to La Push so that she could make up with Jacob properly, and I like it when she is in La Push with the rest.

She was right. Nope, she wouldn't do much a difference.

Vampires! Because wolfs are easier to kill compared to vampires.

No. Because Bella had already given her heart to Edward.

I still consider Jacob a human sometimes, because phasing was caused by the spirit. So its something different.
Team Edward. Team Jasper. Team Alice. Team Emmett
Because they are just plain sexy.

Trainee at Emmett's Demolition Crew

Member of Donating Blood To Jasper&Co.
Venecettia
Playing the Stockmarket with Alice

Post by Venecettia »

1. I am not a Jacob fan, but it still is the right thing to go see him, from my POV. I was rooting for Bella.

2. She could do both. Apologizing, or talkign to Jacob, would be the right thing, but then it might not be the best idea.

3. It depends on how many vampire's and werewolves there are. If there are more wolves than vampire's, way more, then they might win. Otherwise, the vampire's are stronger.

4. No. Bella would still miss Edward way too much. Even spending time with Jacob, she would never get over Edward.

5. He is more of a "super human", mainly because he is stronger as a human, than other average humans.
spookybell
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by spookybell »

GO BELLA GO!!!! I was totally rooting for her. She went to La Push and humg out with Jacob and the other wolves while Edward was having his pitty party is Italy. Bella survived just fine and there were no problems. I think that Edward is so over reacting, so I don't want Alice to get in the way of Bella having both her best friend and her lover.

I really don't think Bella could do more harm than good. With Bella there is always a chance of harm. I think Bella was fully at right to dart off to La Push!

I think in a one to one fight - the winner would be the strongest of the two. It could go either way. Other than that, I think numbers count.

I think that Victoria would come for Bella no matter what.

I think his werewolf status compleatly negates his human status. In so many ways!
Sometimes I am not satisfied with my signature!
mylove=]
Settled in Forks

Post by mylove=] »

I was so glade that Bella made it. I love Edward but his overprotectiveness got on my nerves Jacob can take care of her too.

She did what she thought was right. So i thought it was right too .

I'm not sure. Good question.

To some extent yes but then no. It is really hard to explain.

Yes, He is still human in many ways