1. Compare/Contrast/or Speculate on your feelings about the days before your own Graduation with that of Bella's.
I haven't graduated yet, but many of my friends have. They've told me that it's kind of sad, because you all go to different schools and you won't see each other daily anymore.
2. What did you theorize Alice had seen?
I did suspect that it had something to do with Victoria, but I wasn't sure what ecactly it was.
3. Did you suspect Edward had ulterior motives in wanting to go to Florida, and what did you suspect those motives were?
It did feel like he was hiding something but I didn't think that he had any motives with the Florida-trip. I thought that he wanted Bella to see her mother before she is turn into a vampire. And I also think it would have hurted Esme's feelings.
4. Without being graphic, compare Charlie's attempt at giving Bella "the talk" to your own experience with getting "the talk".
Well, I haven't had "the talk", so I can't compare, but I would bet it would be embarassing.
5. Did Bella forgive Edward too quickly after he stopped her from going to La Push to see Jacob?
I think she didn't forgive at first, she just didn't want to fight with him. Well, I wouldn't want to fight him eather.