Discussion of the Twilight movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
soozabooza54
Frozen in Time

Re: If there is a New Moon

Post by soozabooza54 »

I just had a giggle fit imagining the movie scene between Bella, Mike, and Jacob. Oh man - that will be so deliciously awkward on the big screen. :)
E<3B
My pop culture blog - check it out! - http://asyetuntitled1.blogspot.com/
AliceLauren
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by AliceLauren »

I want to see when Bella, Mike, and Jake are in the movies, and both Jake and Mike hold out their hand so that Bella can take it. I think that it would be so funny to just see Bella look at them, look angry, sigh, and fold her arms around herself. HA HA HA. Rejected. :lol:

But I will cry so hard, no matter what, when Edward leaves. I am going to bring a box of tissues to the movies. Ha ha.

Rob better do a good job and leave her. Wow that wounds strange. But if he just kinda says "I'm leaving, bye." to Bella, i will be mad. He needs to use those good acting sills that I know he has.
soozabooza54
Frozen in Time

Post by soozabooza54 »

I'm sure Rob's performance will be immaculate. And yes, I will cry. And cry and cry and cry.

Hahahaha Bella and the hand holding. And then Jacob goes and gets the popcorn buckets so Mike can puke in the back. Loves it!
E<3B
My pop culture blog - check it out! - http://asyetuntitled1.blogspot.com/
colegurl
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by colegurl »

i really wanna see the part where Jake throws a can opener at Jared and he catches it...it just seems so funny!! and i really looking forward to seeing the Volturi and where Bella saves Edward...i also can wait to see Kristen all depressed looking...she did such a wonderful job in Speak...she'll be able to pull it off..
TheCullenBoysAreMine
Settled in Forks

Post by TheCullenBoysAreMine »

i hope they make it a movie but i will bawl my eyes out for the entire thing.lol. i really want to see the whole 'race to volterra' thing.that will be cool.im also really curious to see who are playing the volturi.
"Why won't you leave me alone?"
Believe me, I wanted to say.I've tried.
Oh and also, I'm wretchedly in love with you.
keep it light.

Bella and Edward,Midnight Sun.
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Post by mlola619 »

AliceLauren wrote:I want to see when Bella, Mike, and Jake are in the movies, and both Jake and Mike hold out their hand so that Bella can take it. I think that it would be so funny to just see Bella look at them, look angry, sigh, and fold her arms around herself. HA HA HA. Rejected. :lol:

But I will cry so hard, no matter what, when Edward leaves. I am going to bring a box of tissues to the movies. Ha ha.

Rob better do a good job and leave her. Wow that wounds strange. But if he just kinda says "I'm leaving, bye." to Bella, i will be mad. He needs to use those good acting sills that I know he has.
bahaha...rejected...that'd be so funny!
and yes...they better have the exact lines set up for the "leaving" scene. Anything else won't be the same. And on a side note i'm a supporter of added scenes and the fact that they've switched up the lines- but just that once scene has to be the exact same thing!
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and i'm not leaving...
Elizabeth
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by Elizabeth »

I'd be curious to know if Kristen and Taylor would have to learn to ride motorcycles for the movie. Or what if that part was just left out?
Team Edward:
Because...
pianists are good with their fingers
some of the hottest kisses are closed mouth
once you go vamp you never go back
bella&&edward11
Settled in Forks

Post by bella&&edward11 »

i would of course want to see all the movies be made, but new moon isn't one of those.
it really upset me when edward left. i was crying. but in breaking dawn, unlike new moon, i fell in love with jacob. :) i HATEDDDD him in new moon. ahh. he upset me so much. but i think it will translate amazingly to a moviee.
(:
11/21/08!!!!

p.s. does anyone know if all 4 books are going to be made into movies?
thxx.
MrsLCullen
Settled in Forks

Post by MrsLCullen »

I'd love to see New Moon made into a movie but only if Edward is in it a bit more than in the book! I'd like to see what exactly he was getting up to while Bella was sinking into her depression. I know they've said that they'll go into production with New Moon if Twilight is a success. Not sure about movies for Eclipse and Breaking Dawn, although Rob Pattinson mentioned in an interview that there may be at least 3 movies. Steph Meyer has said she can't see Breaking Dawn being made into a movie because the book's just too darned big!
awesomejen1
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by awesomejen1 »

I think it would be safe to say that if New Moon was made, they would show a little bit of Edward...I think it would be cool if they made the short story the SM wrote from Rosalie's perspective into the movie...that would be sweet.

I also want to say kudos to the maker of that youtube video...it was really good!

I would love to see all the books in movie form...I have this awesome vision of the birth scene from Breaking dawn in my head, and it would totally be PG-13...I also think it would be fun to see the Rosealie/Jacob interactions from BD. But I agree with SM about Renesmee...cgi still doesn't look quite real when there are real people in the scene...stuff like Beowolf looked awesome, but I think it's because everyone is cgi you know. I am interested to see it all happen though.
http://www.fanfiction.net/~awesomejen
Cool graphic stuff from MRK! Thanks!