Discussion of the Twilight movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
moon.cherry.twilite
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Re: If there is a New Moon

Post by moon.cherry.twilite »

If they make a new moon and eclipse, there will be a lot of pressure to make a breaking dawn. And rob will be like...30. Exaggeration.
OMDE= Oh My Dazzling Edward
OMHJ= Oh My Hot Jacob
GO HERE: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4364852/1/Y ... h_Twilight

Miss Cullen
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Miss Cullen »

Not if they made the movies back to back over a year or two. I reckon that would be the best way to do it, like Lord of the Rings - those 3 movies (which are quite huge and epic movies) were all done in 15 months over 8 years ago and movies have come even further since then so its entirely possible to do
Alice-Is-Awesome
Wandering Through Town

Post by Alice-Is-Awesome »

Is there going to be a New Moon movie??? I hope they do the whole series!!!!!! I'm soooooooooooooooooo excited for Twilight. Yeah it sorta sucks that Harry Potter was pushed back but I don't care because it meant Twilight got moved up!!! LOL

Sorry Harry, but its Edward and Jacob all the way for me:P
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[/url][/img]
MajorKlutz
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by MajorKlutz »

If there is a New Moon Movie I think first most of the girls who go and see it will cry....ALOT!!! But the good thing is that we all know what happens in the end and we get to see how Taylor Lautner will grow in his character. I think Kristen would do a really good job with it too if she is picked to do the rest of the movies because in most of the movies that I have seen her in she has taken the sad roles very well and is able to translate that emotion very VERYY well!!! I hope to see it in theaters next year!!! :mrgreen:
I love my men cold, dead, and sparkling!!!! (*sparkle, sparkle*)
Lynzeee
Decorating with Esme

Post by Lynzeee »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsghUBi81qY

this fan made trailer gives me chills.. ITS SO GOOD.. PLEASE LET THERE BE NEW MOON!
Keeper of The Randomness
"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should"-Acheron Parthenopaeus
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Post by mlola619 »

Lynzeee wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsghUBi81qY

this fan made trailer gives me chills.. ITS SO GOOD.. PLEASE LET THERE BE NEW MOON!
oh gosh i love this trailer! i remember the first time i saw it i had to pick up my jaw from the floor and got chills! *sigh* this amps me up so much for New Moon....i can only imagine how insanely
amazing it will be.....*daydreams*
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and i'm not leaving...
Stacia

Post by Stacia »

That was amazing! I loved that clip of the jumping off the cliff! Awesome! I liked the suspense filled music too! 8-) I would hope, pray, beg, sell my soul (to Edward) for all the Twilight books to be made into movies! That would be beyond amazing! My only concern is how "large" Jacob gets in becoming a werewolf...I wonder how they would have Taylor portray that? He may have to "bulk up" a bit for the role if they do decide to continue the series...I don't know...But Stephenie herself said she didn't know if Breaking Dawn could be made into a movie, primarily because of Renesmee. She's an abnormally beautiful child who grows so quickly and Stephenie was saying something along the lines of not knowing, even with CGI, if Renesmee could be pulled off. So I don't know. But then again, Taylor, is supposedly up for doing the rest of the sequels and in one of the interviews with G4, one of the guys working on the movie said that the studio was what - writing screenplays or something along those lines - to prepare for it Twilight does well? What are they expecting? Really, though?! Twilight is HUGE! Why wouldn't people flock to it? With as many fans as there are of the books, I can't imagine it not turning into a hit. Maybe not as big as the LOTR or Spiderman franchises because this is geared more towards young adults, but still huge. Harry Potter huge? They'd have to get a move on with the series though pretty quickly wouldn't they though? What with the stars aging and all? Like make them back to back...and then just release them in yearly intervals...not 2 year intervals...I couldn't wait that long...hmm...We'll have to see...but I think it would be excellent for them to finish out the series...Twilight is like a Lays Potato Chip...you can't have just one! (or is it Pringles? Hm....how quickly I forget food, when Twilight is near???)
soozabooza54
Frozen in Time

Post by soozabooza54 »

I think what they would end up doing is...

Nov 2008 - Twilight released
Feb-Juneish 2009 - New Moon and Eclipse filmed (Pirates/LOTR style)
Holiday 2009 - New Moon released
Feb-Aprilish 2010 - Breaking Dawn filmed
Holiday 2010 - Eclipse released
Holiday 2011 - Breaking Dawn released

Now that I tried to write all that out, it was harder than I thought. Ha. I just think it's important that they keep a schedule and get a film out per year, like Harry Potter when that started. And speaking of Harry Potter, they'll probably release these movies as not to be within a month or so of those.

I just hope that once they get the ball rolling, all the movies are made. It's encouraging to hear that Taylor seems to be signed on, as well as from what Rob has said it seems like he's in for at least 2 more. I think what everything hinges on is Kristen - she'll be the one working the hardest, as she's in pretty much every scene.
E<3B
My pop culture blog - check it out! - http://asyetuntitled1.blogspot.com/
Miss Cullen

Post by Miss Cullen »

mlola619 wrote:

oh gosh i love this trailer! i remember the first time i saw it i had to pick up my jaw from the floor and got chills! *sigh* this amps me up so much for New Moon....i can only imagine how insanely
Amazing! That gave me chills, goosebumps and everything else. I like the Tag lines they used too, I had been thinking the other day what they would use for NM. Hoping more than ever now that NM is made into a movie
CullenCrazed
Buying a Better Raincoat
Location: Michigan--Wishing I was on somewhere near Edward :)

Post by CullenCrazed »

Miss Cullen wrote:
mlola619 wrote:

Amazing! That gave me chills, goosebumps and everything else. I like the Tag lines they used too, I had been thinking the other day what they would use for NM. Hoping more than ever now that NM is made into a movie
Wow that was great!!! I really really hope they make a movie for New Moon and of course theothers--even if the actors are aging---they can make them look the same!! They can work magic!!
Christy