Discussion of the Twilight movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
darkrider
Red-Eyed Vampire

Re: If there is a New Moon

Post by darkrider »

I think it would be a great movie..but they would have to put in there somewhere like...sequel! or something. lol
My twinnie and my fav twi guy=meteor
Randomness Reggie! BACK in...dark?
Emmett's Demolition Crew:Trainee
Team Edmartt! <<for the clueless, edward+emmett
soozabooza54
Frozen in Time

Post by soozabooza54 »

That fan-made trailer is pretty fantastic. Kudos to the maker(s) of that! :)
E<3B
My pop culture blog - check it out! - http://asyetuntitled1.blogspot.com/
CullenCrazed
Buying a Better Raincoat
Location: Michigan--Wishing I was on somewhere near Edward :)

Post by CullenCrazed »

soozabooza54 wrote:I think what they would end up doing is...

Nov 2008 - Twilight released
Feb-Juneish 2009 - New Moon and Eclipse filmed (Pirates/LOTR style)
Holiday 2009 - New Moon released
Feb-Aprilish 2010 - Breaking Dawn filmed
Holiday 2010 - Eclipse released
Holiday 2011 - Breaking Dawn released

Now that I tried to write all that out, it was harder than I thought. Ha. I just think it's important that they keep a schedule and get a film out per year, like Harry Potter when that started. And speaking of Harry Potter, they'll probably release these movies as not to be within a month or so of those.

I just hope that once they get the ball rolling, all the movies are made. It's encouraging to hear that Taylor seems to be signed on, as well as from what Rob has said it seems like he's in for at least 2 more. I think what everything hinges on is Kristen - she'll be the one working the hardest, as she's in pretty much every scene.
If it takes 10 yrs--I will still wait and see the movies! I will wait as long as it takes!!!! I really hope they make movies for all the books!!
Christy
Kymberli
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Kymberli »

I would love to see all the books made into movies. I think that New Moon would be awesome. Thing I want to see the most is when Bella and Alice are in Italy and Bella is running throught the square to save Edward. I can just picture it :o . Can you imagine the look on Edwards face!! That scene would be priceless. And when he gets down on his knee and asks Bella to marry him. You can tell I am Team Edward.
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Post by mlola619 »

CullenCrazed wrote:
soozabooza54 wrote:I think what they would end up doing is...

Nov 2008 - Twilight released
Feb-Juneish 2009 - New Moon and Eclipse filmed (Pirates/LOTR style)
Holiday 2009 - New Moon released
Feb-Aprilish 2010 - Breaking Dawn filmed
Holiday 2010 - Eclipse released
Holiday 2011 - Breaking Dawn released

Now that I tried to write all that out, it was harder than I thought. Ha. I just think it's important that they keep a schedule and get a film out per year, like Harry Potter when that started. And speaking of Harry Potter, they'll probably release these movies as not to be within a month or so of those.

I just hope that once they get the ball rolling, all the movies are made. It's encouraging to hear that Taylor seems to be signed on, as well as from what Rob has said it seems like he's in for at least 2 more. I think what everything hinges on is Kristen - she'll be the one working the hardest, as she's in pretty much every scene.
If it takes 10 yrs--I will still wait and see the movies! I will wait as long as it takes!!!! I really hope they make movies for all the books!!

haha i agree! i don't care when they make them as long as they get made!!!
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and i'm not leaving...
soozabooza54
Frozen in Time

Post by soozabooza54 »

I think that we'll all know if New Moon is going to be made by the end of Thanksgiving weekend... I'm guessing Twilight will bring in enough money in the first 2 weeks for Summit to go ahead with the option (or whatever the correct technical term for that is). This will be something to be VERY thankful for! :)
E<3B
PiXiE_Shopaholic1025
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by PiXiE_Shopaholic1025 »

soozabooza54 wrote:That fan-made trailer is pretty fantastic. Kudos to the maker(s) of that! :)
I agree! I love that trailer, I got chills just watching that! I'll be so happy if they make the next three books in to movies. Especially NM. I want to see how they'll do the wolves! Of course, I'd be devestated as soon as Edward, um, -leaves-. But that whole thing, the motorcycles and what-not would be very exciting to see.

I can't wait for Alice and her Porsche!! Ahhh... please please please have NM be made!
|| "And I'm a Virgo!" || "This hostage stuff is fun." || ~Forever Switzerland~ ||
soozabooza54
Frozen in Time

Post by soozabooza54 »

I can literally see the scene...

"How do you feel about grand theft auto?"
*cut to revving engine and a shot of a porsche zooming by the camera while Fatboy Slim pounds in the background*

So exciting!

And that moment were we first see Edward again in alley by the clock tower... that's going to be such breath of fresh air. I'm going to miss Edward for the hour he's not there. But I'm excited for some Bella-Jacob time.
E<3B
Apple
Wandering Through Town

Post by Apple »

i am very interested to see how a director would handle making new moon into a film. it seems like a very difficult book to translate. for one, edward is gone for so long. i think that would have to be edited quite a bit because i can't see a director leaving rob pattison out for most of the film. that would not be good for box office numbers. second, so much happens in new moon that i think the film might have to be like 6 hours long. i honestly don't know what could be successfully cut out of the book that would not be missed. even the long parts without edward are SO important to the development of the story.
the welts of your scorn, my love, give me more
send whips of opinion down my back, give me more
well, its you i've waited my life to see
its you i've searched so hard for
Miss Cullen
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Miss Cullen »

I have just finished reading the part in New Moon where Bella is running to save Edward at the clock tower and the whole bit after that with the volturri and everything and I just realised something..........Edward is topless the WHOLE time (to get the full sparkle affect from his plan)..........I think i speak for everyone when I say we wouldnt mind seeing that in new moon ;)