Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Lynzeee
Decorating with Esme

Re: If there is a New Moon

Post by Lynzeee »

awesomejen1 wrote:
debussygirl wrote:I wonder about the hearing Edward's voice. Is it just going to be Rob's voice talking, or do you think they'd put him in the background or something, where maybe she couldn't see him, but he's watching her? Or maybe that'd be too confusing for those who just go to the movies and never pick up a book, they might actually think Edward came back. But I thought it would be cool to have Edward in the picture, since we won't be seeing him all that much in NM :(
I think they would some how have a visual of Edward in the movie...maybe they'll show what he's doing the time he's gone...maybe bella will have more of a vision of Edward then just hearing his voice...I just don't think you can have a movie with the main character gone for most of it.
im hoping for visions instead of voices.. but who knows.. if you think about it.. in the books.. the MAIN character is BELLA thats it.. then the secondary main characters are Edward and Jacob(starting with NEw moon) even though we all know it killed us to have NO edward for most of New moon.. and that it will be horrible without him there in the movie.. its necessary because it makes the story line what it is.. the love triangle

i do hope to atleast SEE him suffer... the way she did.. but im not gonna get my hopes up much
Keeper of The Randomness
"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should"-Acheron Parthenopaeus
UnfreakinBelievable
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by UnfreakinBelievable »

mlola619 wrote:
Lynzeee wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsghUBi81qY

this fan made trailer gives me chills.. ITS SO GOOD.. PLEASE LET THERE BE NEW MOON!
oh gosh i love this trailer! i remember the first time i saw it i had to pick up my jaw from the floor and got chills! *sigh* this amps me up so much for New Moon....i can only imagine how insanely
amazing it will be.....*daydreams*
That video was absolutely stunning! I'm with everyone else, I totally had goosebumps -- when you see the side of "Edward's" face turn up to the sunlight and you hear Bella say "No Edward, don't!" I just about passed out. To see that in a film will make me totally lose conciousness -- I'm SO hoping New Moon is made into a movie!!!
I have to do it . . . . *squee!!*
UnfreakinBelievable

Apple wrote:i am very interested to see how a director would handle making new moon into a film. it seems like a very difficult book to translate. for one, edward is gone for so long. i think that would have to be edited quite a bit because i can't see a director leaving rob pattison out for most of the film. that would not be good for box office numbers. second, so much happens in new moon that i think the film might have to be like 6 hours long. i honestly don't know what could be successfully cut out of the book that would not be missed. even the long parts without edward are SO important to the development of the story.
Haha, yes, we all WISH that the movie could be 6 hours long. I'm hoping that the same screenwriter and director work on New Moon together -- I have a lot of faith in how well they seem to be translating Twilight to the screen. 2 more months and we'll see -- YAY!! :D
sinamongurl
Buying a Better Raincoat
Location: My body is in Pennsylvania, but my heart is in Forks!!

Post by sinamongurl »

it would be extremely exciting

you get an edward appetizer in the beginning and all the while you are anticipating
the main course

cant wait *biting nails*
DazzleMe4ever
Settled in Forks
Location: On the back of Edward Cullen, running through the wilderness.

Post by DazzleMe4ever »

I don't know if their will be a new moon. I watched the ellen show with stephenie meyer and she said or sort of hinted that this might be the only movie because it is the name of the series :( :( :( :( oh no! I was hoping it would be like harry potter and we would have something to look forward to each year! But if they do I will be there at Comic Con getting an autograph from the cast!!!
go to :arrow:www.DazzleMeEdward.piczo.com :mrgreen: :geek: cool website :ugeek:
"Isabella Swan?" He looked up at me through his impossibly long lashes,his golden eyes soft but, somehow, still scorching. "I promise to love you forever, every single day of forever. Will you marry me?"
*+Edward+*
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Post by mlola619 »

UnfreakinBelievable wrote:
Apple wrote:i am very interested to see how a director would handle making new moon into a film. it seems like a very difficult book to translate. for one, edward is gone for so long. i think that would have to be edited quite a bit because i can't see a director leaving rob pattison out for most of the film. that would not be good for box office numbers. second, so much happens in new moon that i think the film might have to be like 6 hours long. i honestly don't know what could be successfully cut out of the book that would not be missed. even the long parts without edward are SO important to the development of the story.
Haha, yes, we all WISH that the movie could be 6 hours long. I'm hoping that the same screenwriter and director work on New Moon together -- I have a lot of faith in how well they seem to be translating Twilight to the screen. 2 more months and we'll see -- YAY!! :D
agreed 8-)
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and i'm not leaving...
awesomejen1
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by awesomejen1 »

DazzleMe4ever wrote:I don't know if their will be a new moon. I watched the ellen show with stephenie meyer and she said or sort of hinted that this might be the only movie because it is the name of the series :( :( :( :( oh no! I was hoping it would be like harry potter and we would have something to look forward to each year! But if they do I will be there at Comic Con getting an autograph from the cast!!!
go to :arrow:http://www.DazzleMeEdward.piczo.com :mrgreen: :geek: cool website :ugeek:

I didn't get that at all from Stephenie, she really just said it was the a movie from the first book...she didn't let on or anyting about not having more.
http://www.fanfiction.net/~awesomejen
Cool graphic stuff from MRK! Thanks!
knikki
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by knikki »

Lynzeee wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsghUBi81qY

this fan made trailer gives me chills.. ITS SO GOOD.. PLEASE LET THERE BE NEW MOON!

OOOH! i LOVE IT!! They did such a great job! I love the music when it really starts to pick up and when the bell is ringing and "edward" looking up.. wow. so cool! The wolves are great too and the music went perfectly!
-Kristin
"..So the lion fell in love with the lamb.."
Image Image
LionandLamb123
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by LionandLamb123 »

I would like to see New Moon as a movie...but I would cry everytime Edward left...even if I watched it (which I would) a million times :lol: :lol:
UnfreakinBelievable

UnfreakinBelievable wrote:
cabingurl wrote:I would really like to see Bella cliffdiving.
And I would love to see Voltera, the whole thing. Alice and Bella stealing the porshe, Bella running to save Edward, etc.
I would love to see who was cast as the Volturi.
I can't WAIT for New Moon -- it has to happen!! The Volterra part is going to be amazing if they do it right, and I hope they go to the location in Italy -- did you guys ever see the pics taken by a Twilight Mom that actually went to Volterra? They give me the chills . . . . here's the link:

http://twilightmomsforums.freeforums.or ... t5993.html

Did you see the Palazzo dei Priori ... Clock Tower? And the archway where you can ALMOST see Edward standing in the shadows . . . . ahhhh!
Sorry to quote myself, but I found a few more pics posted by Twilight Moms again of Volterra, Italy. There is a pic that shows a drain (looks a little small for people to be dropping through, but cool nonetheless). And a couple more that give you a feel for the atmosphere. I think they're beautiful.

I command thee to go check them out!! (please?)
Here:
http://twilightmomsforums.freeforums.or ... t4717.html
and here:
http://twilightmomsforums.freeforums.or ... 12300.html