Fishing with Charlie

Re: The Movie in the news

Post by mlola619 »

threethings wrote:
mlola619 wrote:
switzgal wrote:
mgrassel06 wrote:DHN? lol :?:
Dark High Noon???

XD anyone else find it hilarious that Dark High Noon is the new codename for...MIDNIGHT SUN. mahahaha i'm sorry i just love saying Midnight Sun too much to use the code name....it's such a cool title in my opinion
Are you saying you don't want to save MS? That's the whole point of this abbreviation.

um....not sure where in my post that i indicated that i didn't want to save Midnight Sun.... >_>
i simply said i found the codename of Dark High Noon hilarious.
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and i'm not leaving...
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

mistytwilight85 wrote:So have you all heard that on the Twilight DVD when it comes out, there will be a scene from Midnight Sun????!!!!????? THAT IS AWESOME!!!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: It was in an interview on mtv.com with catherine H.

What scene do you think it will be?????
*Gasp!!!*Need air! I forgot to breathe!!
OME that will be so amazing!! It might be the scene after the van incident, when the Cullens are talking about what to do and Alice sees Edward falling in love with Bella. Oooh, or when he watches Bella sleep for the first time and she says his name, and then he is permanently changed. Ah, I can't wait now for the DVD!!!
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
jlbower79
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by jlbower79 »

Or maybe that first day at the end of it, when all the cullens get in the car and they can sense something is wrong with Edward and then he lets them out of the car and then he leaves town... it would be a short scene but it would say so much about how confused and lost Edward is... that he has to run away.
is CRYING over her "Doesn't anyone ♥ ME?" button.
OFFICIAL ROBNAPPER *DRIVER*
ilovetwilight
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by ilovetwilight »

mlola619 wrote:
threethings wrote:
mlola619 wrote:
switzgal wrote:
mgrassel06 wrote:DHN? lol :?:
Dark High Noon???

XD anyone else find it hilarious that Dark High Noon is the new codename for...MIDNIGHT SUN. mahahaha i'm sorry i just love saying Midnight Sun too much to use the code name....it's such a cool title in my opinion
Are you saying you don't want to save MS? That's the whole point of this abbreviation.

um....not sure where in my post that i indicated that i didn't want to save Midnight Sun.... >_>
i simply said i found the codename of Dark High Noon hilarious.
i'm not a fan of it either, "dark high noon" sounds like high school musical gone horror film, lol :lol:
Active Donor for: DBJ & Co. (Dontating Blood to Jasper!)
Jackhammer Trainee for: EDC Inc. "Let's break down some houses"
Co-Captain for EDCCS!
cullenclanfanman
Buying a Better Raincoat

ET live at the 'Twilight' Premiere tonight!!!!

Post by cullenclanfanman »

OMG! ET is streaming live from the ‘Twilight’ premiere tonight!

Check out this link: http://www.etonline.com/news/2008/11/67817/index.html
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Re: ET live at the 'Twilight' Premiere tonight!!!!

Post by debussygirl »

cullenclanfanman wrote:OMG! ET is streaming live from the ‘Twilight’ premiere tonight!

Check out this link: http://www.etonline.com/news/2008/11/67817/index.html
Ahhhh!! Do you think that it's on Pacific time or east coast? Urg, I hate this time-changing thing.
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by switzgal »

Watch this..

scroll down and watch Vampire Phenomenon

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/sto ... 739&page=1
mananda
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by mananda »

switzgal wrote:Watch this..

scroll down and watch Vampire Phenomenon

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/sto ... 739&page=1
That first scene was in Dallas! I thought it looked familiar... :lol:

I am so glad I didn't go. Dealing with that crowd would have been horrific.

I had no idea the crowds for those signings would be so massive. I guess I should have known...
eyeslikeapisces
Settled in Forks

Kristen calls fans retarded.

Post by eyeslikeapisces »

Kristen calls fans retarded.

Kristen Stewart heard about the obsessive fans of Stephenie Meyer's best-selling book "Twilight" before she took the part of moody teenager Bella Swan in the film adaptation, but she refused to let them affect her work during the film's Portland, Ore., shoot. Even as small crowds of the books' fans would follow from one outdoor location to another, she says she "kept her head down the entire way."

"I just didn't pay attention," Stewart recalls. "I was like, 'You guys are celebrating something that has not come true yet. So, you are really retarded and have nothing to do with this creative process and I really don't want to hear you celebrate in front of me. Get out of here! It's my responsibility!'"

Already an industry veteran at 18 with roles in films such as "Panic Room," "Zathura" and "Into the Wild," the actress says she first realized how intense the fan base was when she sat on the film's Comic-Con convention panel this past July.

"You can go online and it's very intangible. I mean, who knows how many of these girls there are? It's probably just the same five girls going on every message board and gabbing on about it," Stewart says. "But to have literally, like, a room of over 5,000 people screaming at you makes you want to cry. It's not like, 'Oh, this is so great.' I think it's literally like an instinct. To have that sort of energy forced at you? You start to wither."

Happily though, the Los Angeles native says she hasn't been accosted on the streets of her hometown by stalker "Twilight" fans (yet). Although she admits she's wary of what the reaction might be after the film comes out. And, like many at the company behind the new franchise, Summit Entertainment, she's cautious on presuming it's going to be the monster hit everyone expects it to be.

"The press just saw the movie and who knows how well it's going to do," Stewart says. "I know they have all these equations that are supposed to pump out the answer, but they don't know for sure."

The buzz of the project has already affected her career in a positive way. Stewart had been attached to an independent feature, "Welcome to the Rileys," for a number of years, but once the "Twilight" roller coaster began, "Rileys" mysteriously found its financing. And it appears that a number of other projects are benefiting from the same presumed success. Stewart notes, "So, all these movies I've loved so much, I can help get made."

And you can bet she'll endure years of screaming fans if she can spend her off time pursuing those less commercial opportunities.

Such sacrifices.

SOURCE: movies.msn.com/movies/hitlist/11-11-08_2
-tell me lies tell me sweet little lies-
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by switzgal »