Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
threethings
Phase Control Expert

Re: The Movie in the news

Post by threethings »

CantBreathe wrote:
switzgal wrote:
threethings wrote:To lighten the mood about that stupid article (see page 12), I finally got the EW and Film Fantasy! Yah!
I'm so glad I got the EW, because it's weekly it won't be there for very long. Luckily the Film Fantasy says "display until 2/9/09", so we've got plenty of time! I got the EW with Rob on the cover, cause' that's a really fake picture of Kristen, plus I just wanted the Rob one! :D
I just got the EW Rob and Kristen cover. I'm reading it now.
What's the Film Fantasy one??? I haven't heard anything about that one. Has anybody seen the EMPIRE mag out yet??
I found Film Fantasy at Target, but I heard someone else mention they saw it at Borders or Barnes & Noble. It's basically a magazine dedicated almost entirely to Twilight. I haven't gotten all the way through it yet, but it seems like a lot of already seen photos and information. A lot of it so far has just been info on the story and the characters (i.e. stuff anyone who's into Twilight already knows). You might wanna look through it all the way first, because I think it was like $8 or $9 which might be a bit much to spend on a magazine if there's nothing good in it.
I got it at the grocery store. I think it was $9.95, which is kinda expensive. But I just bought it for
memorablia(?). I actually looked at Barnes & Noble and they didn't have it yet, but they did have the EW.
■ E<3B ■ Banner Goddess ■ Taking Requests
ImageImage
mgrassel06
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by mgrassel06 »

threethings wrote:I found Film Fantasy at Target, but I heard someone else mention they saw it at Borders or Barnes & Noble. It's basically a magazine dedicated almost entirely to Twilight. I haven't gotten all the way through it yet, but it seems like a lot of already seen photos and information. A lot of it so far has just been info on the story and the characters (i.e. stuff anyone who's into Twilight already knows). You might wanna look through it all the way first, because I think it was like $8 or $9 which might be a bit much to spend on a magazine if there's nothing good in it.
The Barnes&Noble where I live has had the Film Fantasy one for about a week. It was $9.95 there, too, and I dunno if I'm gonna get it or not. I thought about it for memorabilia, too.
Sponser of the DBJ: Donating Blood to Jasper & Co.
ImageImage
MRK
Fishing with Charlie

Post by MRK »

mgrassel06

Post by mgrassel06 »

wowzers!!
ImageImage
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by switzgal »

AHHHH!!! My GF just called me and told me that Twilight is going to be on ABC Nightline and I watched it. It showed the CRAZY fan girls at the Hot Topic.
It was too late to inform people here but they interviewed Rob.
mgrassel06

Post by mgrassel06 »

switzgal wrote:AHHHH!!! My GF just called me and told me that Twilight is going to be on ABC Nightline and I watched it. It showed the CRAZY fan girls at the Hot Topic.
It was too late to inform people here but they interviewed Rob.
I'm sure it'll be on youtube soon enough, haha.
ImageImage
dancrkittycat
Wandering Through Town

Post by dancrkittycat »

http://movies.msn.com/movies/hitlist/11-11-08_2/

I just read an article on msn and this is what kristen said about the fans that stopped by the Oregon set.

I just didn't pay attention," Stewart recalls. "I was like, 'You guys are celebrating something that has not come true yet. So, you are really retarded and have nothing to do with this creative process and I really don't want to hear you celebrate in front of me. Get out of here! It's my responsibility!'"

MMMMmmmmmm, she called fans retarded. That's smart!
mgrassel06

Post by mgrassel06 »

dancrkittycat wrote:http://movies.msn.com/movies/hitlist/11-11-08_2/

I just read an article on msn and this is what kristen said about the fans that stopped by the Oregon set.

I just didn't pay attention," Stewart recalls. "I was like, 'You guys are celebrating something that has not come true yet. So, you are really retarded and have nothing to do with this creative process and I really don't want to hear you celebrate in front of me. Get out of here! It's my responsibility!'"

MMMMmmmmmm, she called fans retarded. That's smart!
WOW.

...yeah....REAL smart...
ImageImage
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by switzgal »

That wasn't smart to say that about the fans.

She did say that she has a problem when people celebrate before there's reason to celebrate. I'm the same way but she's in the public eye, she should watch what she says.
Lynzeee
Decorating with Esme

Post by Lynzeee »

calling fans retarded isn't very cool at all. while i use to just think she was shy--- i am starting to think she is really stuck up.
Keeper of The Randomness
"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should"-Acheron Parthenopaeus