Discussion of the Twilight movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Re: The Movie in the news

Post by switzgal »

I read an interview where both Rob and Kristen asked Taylor how he's so calm (about the entire Comic Con thing), and Taylor said he told them "well it's suppose to be fun, right?" and they looked at him like "yeah, OK?"

So I think both Rob and Kristen are just not used to the hoopla and the hype machine. Taylor has been in a lead role before (even if it was a kid's movie, he was still the lead)
threethings
Phase Control Expert

Post by threethings »

switzgal wrote:I read an interview where both Rob and Kristen asked Taylor how he's so calm (about the entire Comic Con thing), and Taylor said he told them "well it's suppose to be fun, right?" and they looked at him like "yeah, OK?"

So I think both Rob and Kristen are just not used to the hoopla and the hype machine. Taylor has been in a lead role before (even if it was a kid's movie, he was still the lead)
That's funny to think of him in Sharkboy & Lavagirl. I really thought he was strange and weird looking in that movie. Oooooooooh, but he got much better looking. . . . . .
■ E<3B ■ Banner Goddess ■ Taking Requests
ImageImage
switzgal

Post by switzgal »

Yeah Taylor grew up pretty fast. I bet most of these actors do. Being in the public eye, worrying what you look like all the time etc. He looks bigger (muscle-wise) too. Hope he's getting taller.
mgrassel06
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by mgrassel06 »

switzgal wrote:I read an interview where both Rob and Kristen asked Taylor how he's so calm (about the entire Comic Con thing), and Taylor said he told them "well it's suppose to be fun, right?" and they looked at him like "yeah, OK?"

Aww, that's really cute of Taylor. He seems really likeable. I think Rob seems to be enjoying it all, too, and I hope after it all the crazy hype dies down some, the cast members can all enjoy it more.

And Sharkboy & Lavagirl was on the Disney channel the other day, and..yes, I watched it. hahaha :lol:
Sponser of the DBJ: Donating Blood to Jasper & Co.
ImageImage
threethings
Phase Control Expert

Post by threethings »

mgrassel06 wrote:

Aww, that's really cute of Taylor. He seems really likeable. I think Rob seems to be enjoying it all, too, and I hope after it all the crazy hype dies down some, the cast members can all enjoy it more.

And Sharkboy & Lavagirl was on the Disney channel the other day, and..yes, I watched it. hahaha :lol:
I will only watch it to see him on there. . . . . . . . . . . . .
ImageImage
switzgal

Post by switzgal »

mgrassel06 wrote:

Never seen it. I bet he was cute as Sharkboy.

I saw the Film Fantasy mag at Borders but didn't want to pay $10 for it. There's a lot of pictures and one of Taylor that's so NICE.
threethings
Phase Control Expert

Post by threethings »

switzgal wrote:
mgrassel06 wrote:

Never seen it. I bet he was cute as Sharkboy.

I saw the Film Fantasy mag at Borders but didn't want to pay $10 for it. There's a lot of pictures and one of Taylor that's so NICE.
Eh, I bought it cause I thought it wouldn't be out for long. But you've got plenty of time to change your mind, it's out til' 2/9/09
ImageImage
mgrassel06

Post by mgrassel06 »

switzgal wrote:Never seen it. I bet he was cute as Sharkboy.

haha oh, God, I just HAD to watch it. He looked so little and adorable. Looks exactly the same, though. haha Just littler. And when he'd get all mad, and he was an angry little sharkboy...oh, cute. lol

And, yeah, I flipped through it, too, and I didn't wanna pay 10$ for it. Some very nice pictures, though!! Here, at least, it's been out for about two weeks or a week and a half. I might change my mind, I dunno.
No luck with the EMPIRE one yet either?
ImageImage
switzgal

Post by switzgal »

mgrassel06 wrote:
switzgal wrote:Never seen it. I bet he was cute as Sharkboy.

haha oh, God, I just HAD to watch it. He looked so little and adorable. Looks exactly the same, though. haha Just littler. And when he'd get all mad, and he was an angry little sharkboy...oh, cute. lol

And, yeah, I flipped through it, too, and I didn't wanna pay 10$ for it. Some very nice pictures, though!! Here, at least, it's been out for about two weeks or a week and a half. I might change my mind, I dunno.
No luck with the EMPIRE one yet either?

No EMPIRE one yet. Vanity Fair is out now with Kate Winslet on the cover.
mgrassel06

Post by mgrassel06 »

switzgal wrote:No EMPIRE one yet. Vanity Fair is out now with Kate Winslet on the cover.
Hmm. Worth buying?
ImageImage