The Movie in the news

Discussion of the Twilight movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules

Re: The Movie in the news

Postby renesmeecarlie » Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:36 pm

So I bought the EW yesterday and read the articles--did anyone else feel really badly for Robert? He basically said that he doesn't have any friends in L.A. and that he's forced to hang out with lame people because he doesn't know anyone

I'll be his friend :D
Image

"Amazing", he said, his exquisite voice full of wonder, slightly amused.
"Carlisle was right."
User avatar
renesmeecarlie
Teaching Eric Social Graces
 
Posts: 209
Joined: Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:51 pm

Re: The Movie in the news

Postby MeliR » Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:42 pm

me toooooooo... :lol:
E<3B
MeliR
Settled in Forks
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2008 11:22 am

Re: The Movie in the news

Postby mgrassel06 » Thu Nov 13, 2008 3:34 pm

renesmeecarlie wrote:So I bought the EW yesterday and read the articles--did anyone else feel really badly for Robert? He basically said that he doesn't have any friends in L.A. and that he's forced to hang out with lame people because he doesn't know anyone

I'll be his friend :D


and he's afraid he looks like a major alcholic because he gets photographed coming out of all of these bars. lol
Image
Sponser of the DBJ: Donating Blood to Jasper & Co.
ImageImage
User avatar
mgrassel06
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
 
Posts: 370
Joined: Sat Nov 01, 2008 6:03 pm
Location: memphis, tn

Re: The Movie in the news

Postby threethings » Thu Nov 13, 2008 3:38 pm

mgrassel06 wrote:
renesmeecarlie wrote:So I bought the EW yesterday and read the articles--did anyone else feel really badly for Robert? He basically said that he doesn't have any friends in L.A. and that he's forced to hang out with lame people because he doesn't know anyone

I'll be his friend :D


and he's afraid he looks like a major alcholic because he gets photographed coming out of all of these bars. lol


Don't take this the wrong way. But sometimes he looks like a hobo. He needs to wash his hair. I'd literally send him some shampoo if that's what he needs.
■ E<3B ■ Banner Goddess ■ Taking Requests
ImageImage
threethings
Phase Control Expert
 
Posts: 6173
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:14 pm
Location: Twittering.

Re: The Movie in the news

Postby crazytan786 » Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:50 pm

threethings wrote:
mgrassel06 wrote:
renesmeecarlie wrote:So I bought the EW yesterday and read the articles--did anyone else feel really badly for Robert? He basically said that he doesn't have any friends in L.A. and that he's forced to hang out with lame people because he doesn't know anyone

I'll be his friend :D


and he's afraid he looks like a major alcholic because he gets photographed coming out of all of these bars. lol


Don't take this the wrong way. But sometimes he looks like a hobo. He needs to wash his hair. I'd literally send him some shampoo if that's what he needs.


I'd shampoo him anyday :P Lol. Has anyone uploaded the links to the interview? I'd love to read it. Thanks x
Image
♥♥ Βў τнє αẃєѕомє ЈS ♥♥
User avatar
crazytan786
Settled in Forks
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2008 1:40 pm
Location: In the depths of London...

Re: The Movie in the news

Postby switzgal » Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:40 pm

Yeah Rob needs to wash his hair. I think he did when he came to Chicago because he wasn't wearing his cap.
User avatar
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
 
Posts: 2095
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:59 pm

Re: The Movie in the news

Postby jlbower79 » Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:51 pm

he washes his damn hair.. he just bull sh*tting us because he doesnt like his hair getting so much attention. :roll: but anyways... from my point of view (which isn't very sharp most of the time, i do crack) he probably wears the cap hat when he doesn't feel like geling it... makes sense to me.
is CRYING over her "Doesn't anyone ♥ ME?" button.
Image
Image
OFFICIAL ROBNAPPER *DRIVER*
User avatar
jlbower79
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie
 
Posts: 2334
Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:35 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: The Movie in the news

Postby threethings » Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:52 pm

Craxytan86, here is the link. There on the right.

http://www.ew.com/ew/package/0,,20234559,00.html
■ E<3B ■ Banner Goddess ■ Taking Requests
ImageImage
threethings
Phase Control Expert
 
Posts: 6173
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:14 pm
Location: Twittering.

Re: The Movie in the news

Postby mgrassel06 » Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:36 pm

jlbower79 wrote:he washes his damn hair.. he just bull sh*tting us because he doesnt like his hair getting so much attention. :roll: but anyways... from my point of view (which isn't very sharp most of the time, i do crack) he probably wears the cap hat when he doesn't feel like geling it... makes sense to me.


yes, yes. agreed, agreed.

i like when his hair is all messy crazy. he's too cute when he's talking and running his hands through his hair or tugging at it. lol cutie.

sometimes he does look....."hobo-ish", i guess. but he's not all caught up in labels and the materialistic. He's just Rob. :)
Image
Sponser of the DBJ: Donating Blood to Jasper & Co.
ImageImage
User avatar
mgrassel06
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
 
Posts: 370
Joined: Sat Nov 01, 2008 6:03 pm
Location: memphis, tn

Re: The Movie in the news

Postby jlbower79 » Thu Nov 13, 2008 9:00 pm

he doesn't pretend to be a playgirl model so not always looking like one is sort of 'normal?'

even though i always think he's hot... i like when he looks 'normal' and not playgirlish. makes me think he could be some what a normal nice guy in real life... maybe.

i'll never know *tear*

woot woot! im a crazy. I do crack. Why do i keep saying that? I don't really do crack, just so you know.
is CRYING over her "Doesn't anyone ♥ ME?" button.
Image
Image
OFFICIAL ROBNAPPER *DRIVER*
User avatar
jlbower79
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie
 
Posts: 2334
Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:35 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

PreviousNext

Return to The Twilight Movie

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

cron