Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Re: The Movie in the news

Post by switzgal »

mgrassel06 wrote:
switzgal wrote:Taylor is so NICE for kissing that girl.
It was so refreshing hearing from others besides Rob and Kristen for once.
agreed!!! he was so sweet, and it was very nice to get a nice long interview with some of the other cast members.

It was so funny when Peter asked Taylor if he was cheering Edward and Bella on or was he jealous!!!

LOL at Carlisle!!!
mgrassel06
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by mgrassel06 »

switzgal wrote:It was so funny when Peter asked Taylor if he was cheering Edward and Bella on or was he jealous!!!

LOL at Carlisle!!!
I know! So funny!!

Gah, I just can't stop watching Ashley and Jackson together!! lol
Sponser of the DBJ: Donating Blood to Jasper & Co.
ImageImage
threethings
Phase Control Expert

Post by threethings »

mgrassel06 wrote:
switzgal wrote:It was so funny when Peter asked Taylor if he was cheering Edward and Bella on or was he jealous!!!

LOL at Carlisle!!!
I know! So funny!!

They seem like there together. . . . ? . . . . . .
■ E<3B ■ Banner Goddess ■ Taking Requests
ImageImage
Miss Cullen
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Miss Cullen »

threethings wrote:
mgrassel06 wrote:

LOL at Carlisle!!!
I know! So funny!!

They seem like there together. . . . ? . . . . . .
Mmmm thats what ive been dying to ask whilst watching the whole thing, are they are a couple in real life? cause they are very cuddly with each other and Jackson just seems smitten
Lieziewiezie
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by Lieziewiezie »

dancrkittycat wrote:http://movies.msn.com/movies/hitlist/11-11-08_2/

I just read an article on msn and this is what kristen said about the fans that stopped by the Oregon set.

I just didn't pay attention," Stewart recalls. "I was like, 'You guys are celebrating something that has not come true yet. So, you are really retarded and have nothing to do with this creative process and I really don't want to hear you celebrate in front of me. Get out of here! It's my responsibility!'"

MMMMmmmmmm, she called fans retarded. That's smart!
I agree she should pay more attention to what she says. She knows she's in the public eye and half of the world is watching what she says and does; she should be more carefull.

But, I do kind of understand what she's feeling. The hype is getting really big, these actors are being 'celebrated', 'loved'; for a movie that the fans haven't even seen yet? It must be nervouswrecking, people are all in hype now, but what if the movie itself doesn't get loved by people? As an actor you want to be respected for you work, for what you did, and nobody can have a Twilight opinion ready yet (except the press) cause it hasn't been out in theaters yet.
All these crowds showing up at signings; fun, nice. But it must be extremly overwhelming to see so many and a few will probably go overboard a bit (I say a few, even if 95% of the people behave great, 5% can make it all bad). It can't be easy to handle. Defenitly since it's only based on the roll you're playing and not yet on the performance.
About the few people on set, well she could have tried to be nice, it might made it easier for her. But at the same time, she might be one of those actors that needs to be in her roll off camera and on, and really concentrate. Maybe that's why she had a harder time with people 'bothering' her when she was working?

I don't talk right what she said. She's defenitly using the wrong words, and shouldn't have said it at all. But that doesn't mean I don't get what she's trying to say.
I don't even know I like Kirsten very much (haven't seen much of her), but I do understand where she's coming from. Even though she's defenitly wrong putting it out like this.
Thanks MRK for the banner!
Is a proud part of the Gen Y Lexily to escape reality!
Vulpin
Settled in Forks

Post by Vulpin »

So I just watched a video that Rob gave recently and I have to admit some of his comments are a bit...disturbing.
http://www.eonline.com/videos/v36324_Pa ... eover.html
What do you guys think when he says that Steph wrote these books as some "Sexual Fantasy" and that she was mad? Do you think that was a malicious thing or just a thought?

I would like to think he was really just trying to comprehend it... when it's so hard to. I'm an opptimist though!

(I'm not here to start trouble) but I was just curious what you guys thought about this...
mgrassel06
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by mgrassel06 »

Vulpin wrote:So I just watched a video that Rob gave recently and I have to admit some of his comments are a bit...disturbing.
http://www.eonline.com/videos/v36324_Pa ... eover.html
What do you guys think when he says that Steph wrote these books as some "Sexual Fantasy" and that she was mad? Do you think that was a malicious thing or just a thought?

I would like to think he was really just trying to comprehend it... when it's so hard to. I'm an opptimist though!

(I'm not here to start trouble) but I was just curious what you guys thought about this...
Whoa, I dunno! lol He seemed real confused and in intense thought, like he really was trying real hard to understand where Stephenie was coming from. lol Sounded kind of awkward and a bit creepy the way he was putting it, though. But kinda funny, though.

And he has some super cute facial expressions and hand movements. Cute giggles, too!! :lol:

AND WOW, he was REEEEEEEEEEALLLYYYY sweaty!! lol Maybe he sweats when he's nervous.
Sponser of the DBJ: Donating Blood to Jasper & Co.
ImageImage
switzgal

Post by switzgal »

Did anybody get one of these this weekend? Anybody in Chicago? What newspaper or where did you get one?

USA Weekend

http://www.twilightlexiconforum.com/vie ... f=5&t=2252
switzgal

Post by switzgal »

OMFG!!!! :shock: I think I just past-out!!!

http://www.instyle.com/instyle/package/ ... 08,00.html

MUST GET INSTYLE!!! December Issue!!!!
jlbower79
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by jlbower79 »

i know i know.. pictures hot hot hot!

*licks her banner*
is CRYING over her "Doesn't anyone ♥ ME?" button.
OFFICIAL ROBNAPPER *DRIVER*