Discussion of the Twilight movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Re: The Movie in the news

Post by switzgal »

Does anybody know if the actors will be interviewed on late night talk shows?
Can we post a thread on actors' appearances on talk shows to promote the movie? I don't want to miss any interviews because I would die if I miss Rob Pattinson and Taylor Lautner on TV!!!!
mananda
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by mananda »

hey there is a pic of robert and kristen in the latest edition of Entertainment Weekly. pg 78 I believe. It's the one with Zac Efron on the cover.
melting into you
Learning to Love Green

Post by melting into you »

there wasn't a link or pix in your post. Did I miss it?
mananda
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by mananda »

if that was directed to me, no. I just got the magazine in the mail today and saw it. I haven't looked it up online or anything.
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

I saw a small article about Twilight in my newspaper. It said something about the Twilight Zone (kinda over-used if you ask me) and I skimmed it. Nothing I didn't know of course, it was 2 paragraphs long and just a general overview. But it made me happy, because my newspaper doesn't really cover movies this early, unless it's huge. So hopefully that means that Twilight will be really popular and we'll get more!!
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
melting into you
Learning to Love Green

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsWjq3AIPGM

hope this is the right place to put this. Poor Robert is getting mobbed at the airport.
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Post by mlola619 »

melting into you wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsWjq3AIPGM

hope this is the right place to put this. Poor Robert is getting mobbed at the airport.

I felt so bad for Rob on this part, but couldn't help die of laughter at the desperate cries *not to mention overdramatic* saying "WHAT RHOBBB, WHAIT PLEAZ!"
I also died of laughter when someone put a sombrero on him *facepalm* poor Rob, haha he was probably thinking *get....them....off*
Yet he was still so cool about it which i liked, haha i love Rob :D
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and i'm not leaving...
melting into you
Learning to Love Green

You know I feel for the guy. He seems so shy and went into this as a small little movie he was making. I don't think any of them knew just how famous it would make all of them or how big the movie would be. Wait until it's released, he'll really get mobbed.I have to say he handled himself great. I wouldn't like a big old hat on my head just getting off of a plane. Poor guy, the fans were nuts. I don't think I'd have kept my cool. Don't mess with the hair people would be my reply :lol: Hope the sane fans realize he's an amazing actor..... actor not Edward :)
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by switzgal »

I feel sorry for him too. He's not used to this kind of attention/reception etc. In HP, he played such a small part.
I think he really is shy and kind of taken aback of how crazy some Twilight fans are. All the screaming etc.
Now he knows how much people love Edward and NOW HIM!!!!
Poor Rob, "it does hurt to think of yourself." cause you're "the hottest vampire in the world." (2 thumbs up)
gwylui
Settled in Forks

Kristen & Rob on the cover of First

Post by gwylui »