Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
OCD
Wandering Through Town

Re: Twilight Movie Premier Party and meet-ups

Post by OCD »

awesomejen1 wrote:
mammadawg wrote:*wicked grin*

That's what I love about being a part-time WAHM. Flexible schedules. :)

Darn that 8:30am Friday conference call, tho - I might have to sneak in a nap after lunch!

I sure hope we do something fun here for the midnight showing - it's bad enough I won't be able to afford tickets to the premiere! $1,650 for the red carpet and access to the after party???

If I had $$$ to burn...
Chants to self ***put the credit card away Jen...Husband would kill me, put the credit card away***
LOL - you and I are on the same chant! I brought it up just to "test the waters" and he's all - "That's a long weekend in Vegas!"

Guess I got my answer, huh?
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by urcoolcarrie »

LaTuaCantante wrote:
urcoolcarrie wrote:psh! school the next day is NOT stopping me!! i'll probably fall asleep in class, and for once, this straight A student DOES NOT CARE. :lol: Twilight prom is MUCH more important. :)
Ummmm what is this Twilight prom you speak of in UT?! I live there and never heard of such a thing!! :cry: What theater are they doing this at?
they are doing it at the Megaplex 20 at the District in South Jordan, Megaplex 17 at Jordan Commons in Sandy, and another Megaplex theater that i can't remember the name of. :)
i'm going to the one at the District. :)
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
FutureCullen108
Settled in Forks

Post by FutureCullen108 »

Is there anyone out there from the Minneapolis/St. Paul area? I'm definitely going to a midnight showing, but I'm new to the Cities so if anyone knows of any special premiere parties going on or just good theaters to go to PM me please! And I'm always up for going with fellow Twilighters rather than dragging reluctant friends along.
awesomejen1
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by awesomejen1 »

OCD wrote:
awesomejen1 wrote:
mammadawg wrote:*wicked grin*

That's what I love about being a part-time WAHM. Flexible schedules. :)

Darn that 8:30am Friday conference call, tho - I might have to sneak in a nap after lunch!

I sure hope we do something fun here for the midnight showing - it's bad enough I won't be able to afford tickets to the premiere! $1,650 for the red carpet and access to the after party???

If I had $$$ to burn...
Chants to self ***put the credit card away Jen...Husband would kill me, put the credit card away***
LOL - you and I are on the same chant! I brought it up just to "test the waters" and he's all - "That's a long weekend in Vegas!"

Guess I got my answer, huh?

You are braver then I...I won't even ask because I already know what the look would be...it's probably a good thing that I get the look, it keeps me from doing something that may sound good at the time, but in the end isn't really wise...it's only a month's worth of my salary though...**goes off humming "If I had a million dollars***
http://www.fanfiction.net/~awesomejen
Cool graphic stuff from MRK! Thanks!
KristenPattinson
Settled in Forks

Post by KristenPattinson »

ON this subject, does anyone here post on TwilightMoms? If so, could you please PM me. I need some help with something. :)
Last edited by KristenPattinson on Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OCD
Wandering Through Town

Post by OCD »

awesomejen1 wrote: You are braver then I...I won't even ask because I already know what the look would be...it's probably a good thing that I get the look, it keeps me from doing something that may sound good at the time, but in the end isn't really wise...it's only a month's worth of my salary though...**goes off humming "If I had a million dollars***
LOL - I was OH SO SNEAKY about it - just wanted to see his reaction. MAN - it would've been fun, though. Still haven't decided if I'm going to crash the Red Carpet or not...

KristenPattinson - good luck with TwilightMoms - I'm still waiting for my account to be activated. :(
EdwardLuva
Settled in Forks

Post by EdwardLuva »

samajama wrote:queens, ny? anyone? where did my nyc people go? i just found a bunch of them on the lex... lol
as far as i know, im going friday night (after napping since i have school :lol:) i sooooo want to go to the midnight should, but i cant go because i have stupid school :x
grrrrrrr.

Hey we are trying to get something together in NYC right in Times Square if possible. I was thinking dinner and a movie ^.~ Just a huge get together in spirit of this delicious movie lol. I am not sure where you are but I would be coming from CT so just fly me a pm if you are interested. :D
bellaaa
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by bellaaa »

EdwardLuva wrote:
samajama wrote:queens, ny? anyone? where did my nyc people go? i just found a bunch of them on the lex... lol
as far as i know, im going friday night (after napping since i have school :lol:) i sooooo want to go to the midnight :D should, but i cant go because i have stupid school :x
grrrrrrr.

Hey we are trying to get something together in NYC right in Times Square if possible. I was thinking dinner and a movie ^.~ Just a huge get together in spirit of this delicious movie lol. I am not sure where you are but I would be coming from CT so just fly me a pm if you are interested. :D
http://www.twilightlexiconforum.com/vie ... =31&t=1857 <<<< :D
look after my heart... i've left it with you
OCD
Wandering Through Town

Post by OCD »

Central Cali, anyone?

I'm in Tulare County, and am dying to find other Twilighters nearby. Midnight showing, anyone? Shoot - I'll be at both the midnight showing and again later on with my teenager. He got a kick out of me and my OCD t-shirt. :D

And... just curious... is anyone dressing up?

If you're down to see Twilight in Tulare, holla! FYI - got a Movie Gatherings post on it here:

http://www.twilightlexiconforum.com/vie ... =31&t=1851
awesomejen1
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by awesomejen1 »

OCD wrote:
awesomejen1 wrote: You are braver then I...I won't even ask because I already know what the look would be...it's probably a good thing that I get the look, it keeps me from doing something that may sound good at the time, but in the end isn't really wise...it's only a month's worth of my salary though...**goes off humming "If I had a million dollars***
LOL - I was OH SO SNEAKY about it - just wanted to see his reaction. MAN - it would've been fun, though. Still haven't decided if I'm going to crash the Red Carpet or not...

KristenPattinson - good luck with TwilightMoms - I'm still waiting for my account to be activated. :(
Me too...that could be fun to see everyone arrive and what not!
http://www.fanfiction.net/~awesomejen
Cool graphic stuff from MRK! Thanks!