Discussion of the Twilight movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Re: Twilight Movie Premier Party and meet-ups

Post by switzgal »

soozabooza54 wrote:I really haven't been paying attention to Chicago stuff... it'll be on fandango though!
It's on Fandango now. It sucks that they're only selling tickets to Webster Place, and City North. Both of those theaters suck. I wish they have pre-sale for River North theater, that's my favorite theater.
I still may go to City North on friday, Nov 21st. early show by myself since none of my friends are as into it as I am and I'm the only one with the day off.
Stupidshinyvolvowner
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Stupidshinyvolvowner »

Yay! I just bought two tickets to the midnight show! I asked my brother if he would go with me, and after showing him the preview, he said most definitely. He thought it looks really good. I'm excited :D
lag28wa
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by lag28wa »

Apparently I am insane, I was really worried about seeing the Twilight movie because I desperately wanted to see a midnight release.

I live about 50 miles away from Corpus Christi, TX, so that is the nearest theater to me. I wasn't sure if they were having a midnight release and I was getting impatient waiting for them to decide and sell some freakin tickets!! I also didn't know who I would go with. My husband is in the miltary and has to work so he wouldn't be able to stay up for the midnight showing.

So like a wacko I am driving up to Houston to meet with some girls from the Twilight 20 Something's website to see a midnight premier!! I already have my ticket!! Its going to be crazy awesome, one of the girls is having a party at her house before also. I can't wait. ITS NOVEMBER! YAY!
It is not length of life, but depth of life---Ralph Waldo Emerson
Banner by emaleth @ Vesparium
jlbower79
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by jlbower79 »

^ WOOTWOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!

(SAY IT! SAY IT OUT LOUD!)
is CRYING over her "Doesn't anyone ♥ ME?" button.
OFFICIAL ROBNAPPER *DRIVER*
nessie21
Settled in Forks

Post by nessie21 »

I''m going to the midnight showing in miami, florida. Regal theaters in Kendall. Anyone in the area want to get a group together?
"Oh, I'm with the vampires, of course."-Bella
brekelee
Settled in Forks

Post by brekelee »

yeah! i am ready to join those going for movie on the weekend, please let me know further details as to what you people are planning
vampiresforlife
Settled in Forks

Post by vampiresforlife »

I am seeing it at midnight in Anaheim Hills at Cinema City. Anyone else?
danielleintulsa
Settled in Forks

Post by danielleintulsa »

I will be in Los Angeles on the 17th of November.. and I am going to try my luck at the red carpet premier! I am from Tulsa, Oklahoma but I will already be in California from Nov 9th until Nov 18th! So why not??? I would love to meet up with any of you guys! Maybe have dinner or lunch somewhere too!

Also - for any Oklahoma fans - we have a big group of about 10 of us so far going to the 12:01 showing at Cinemark in Tulsa late on the 20th (21st)... Wanna join us? Message me!
-Danielle-
met Rob on 11/10 in San Francisco!
GOING TO THE TWILIGHT RED CARPET PREMIER IN LOS ANGELES ON 11/17!!!!!! AHHHH!!!!!
http://www.myspace.com/danielleheffron
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by switzgal »

I'm jealous of all you guys that have so many friends into Twilight. I feel like I'm the only one out of my friends, though I am older and my friends are my age.

I'll be going ALL BY MYSELF on Friday, Nov. 21st at a 10:00 am show.
Anybody who lives in Chicago, I'm going to River East 21 10:00 showing. You can get the tickets from movietickets.com. Send me a message if you want to meet up.
G-Faerie08
Officially Bitten!

Post by G-Faerie08 »

switzgal wrote:
soozabooza54 wrote:I really haven't been paying attention to Chicago stuff... it'll be on fandango though!
It's on Fandango now. It sucks that they're only selling tickets to Webster Place, and City North. Both of those theaters suck. I wish they have pre-sale for River North theater, that's my favorite theater.
I still may go to City North on friday, Nov 21st. early show by myself since none of my friends are as into it as I am and I'm the only one with the day off.
If you were in VA, I would totally go with you. No one in my life is interested in Twilight like I am..So I too will probably be going by myself the day after it comes out because the tickets are cheaper then.