Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
mammadawg
Settled in Forks

Re: Twilight Movie Premier Party and meet-ups

Post by mammadawg »

urcoolcarrie wrote:
mammadawg wrote:I'm so excited! I'm planning on going to the midnight showing, again Friday night with my teen, and then the following week when I'm in San Diego with friends - lol - and even my mom. :D

Even if you can't go to the midnight showing because of school, at least you'll get to go with your friends, right? :) I hope this small town does something fun with it - I'm SO wishing I could be in Utah right now for that Twilight Prom!
psh! school the next day is NOT stopping me!! i'll probably fall asleep in class, and for once, this straight A student DOES NOT CARE. :lol: Twilight prom is MUCH more important. :)
LOL - me, too! I don't even care if I have to get up early to drop off kids at school and jump on an 8:30am conference call, 3-year old in tow. A friend of mine wanted me to WAIT until the next week so we could watch it together. I told her I'd watch it again with her - but as much as I love her, I wasn't going to be able to wait until then. hee-hee - I still feel like 53 more days is forever!
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by urcoolcarrie »

^uh...YA!! holy crap! i would NOT wait an entire week to see it! its hard enought waiting until november 21.

ugh. the date seems to be getting farther away rather than closer.
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
SweetNakita1
Settled in Forks

Post by SweetNakita1 »

Dear Fellow Twilight Fans,

My name is Cindy and I am one of the lead committee members for O.K.I. Twilight, a fan group that services the Ohio, Kentucky, and Indiana region. Our group, in conjunction with Twilightmoms.com, wanted to bring a little bit of the big Twilight party feel to our area by hosting a Twilight Movie Release Party and Charity Event.

All proceeds from this event will be donated to The Center for Women and Families. The Center is a private, non-profit corporation that exists to serve and advocate for women and families affected by domestic violence, sexual assault, and economic hardship, and serves over 30,000 clients each year in Southern Indiana and Louisville. We chose this particular charity because we feel that it upholds a central part of Mrs. Meyer’s books, which is to treat women with respect.

At this time we are reaching out to the online Twilight community to help promote our event. Please visit http://movies.groups.yahoo.com/group/Tw ... easeParty/ as our website is currently down, but we are still moving forward. Our website will be back up this week new and improved.

You may also visit www.Thecenteronline.com, for more information on our charity.

As Twilight fans, it is important to us that we give back to our communities and have fun doing so! We are truly excited to bring such an event to the Louisville area.

We look forward to hearing from you soon. If you have any questions, please contact me at [email protected]

Best Regards,
Cindy Webb
O.K.I. Twilight
EdwardLuva
Settled in Forks

Post by EdwardLuva »

bellaaa wrote:Anybody in NY?! Idk if we have a premier here.... but if not, midnight showingsss? PM me, let me know! I'd love to get some people together.. XD!

Ciao! I am in the CT but willing to travel to NY for some type of Twilight after party or pre-party for the release. If anyone is planning something please drop me a pm I would love to join! :)
bellaaa
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by bellaaa »

maybe something in manhattan for anybody who's around the tri-state area?? that would be SO much fun :D PM me if you have any good ideas...
look after my heart... i've left it with you
x__iheartyou__x
Settled in Forks

Post by x__iheartyou__x »

Any body in Michigan?? I live in Roseville... I really want to go to the first showing, but my boyfriend works midnights and my friends just dont get it :roll: And my younger sister who loves Twilight just as much as me lives in the U.P :cry: Im really excited and I will go by myself if I have to but its more fun with peopld
Brokensoul
Settled in Forks

Post by Brokensoul »

Yes if anyone in Washington area going to see the movie let me know i would like to join some fellow fans. None of my friends have read the books yet ( im getting a guy friend to start reading them he was interested) but i would like to go with some people so let me know send me a PM thanks!
Yes i am a guy and yes i like twilight.
Wacko_Fan13
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Wacko_Fan13 »

if there is anyone in the west part of middle TN (nashville and over) area who is going to the permerie in Cool springs. PM me. Also, if there are any ST. Cecilia school girls here PM me, cause i want to know u! :D
Team Jasper/Jackson
Team Edward/Robert
Awesome banner made by Iris Messenger. Thx so much!!
awesomejen1
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by awesomejen1 »

mammadawg wrote:*wicked grin*

That's what I love about being a part-time WAHM. Flexible schedules. :)

Darn that 8:30am Friday conference call, tho - I might have to sneak in a nap after lunch!

I sure hope we do something fun here for the midnight showing - it's bad enough I won't be able to afford tickets to the premiere! $1,650 for the red carpet and access to the after party???

If I had $$$ to burn...
Chants to self ***put the credit card away Jen...Husband would kill me, put the credit card away***
http://www.fanfiction.net/~awesomejen
Cool graphic stuff from MRK! Thanks!
LaTuaCantante
Settled in Forks

Post by LaTuaCantante »

urcoolcarrie wrote:psh! school the next day is NOT stopping me!! i'll probably fall asleep in class, and for once, this straight A student DOES NOT CARE. :lol: Twilight prom is MUCH more important. :)
Ummmm what is this Twilight prom you speak of in UT?! I live there and never heard of such a thing!! :cry: What theater are they doing this at?