Discussion of the Twilight movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Lynzeee
Decorating with Esme

Re: The Cast on the VMA's

Post by Lynzeee »

Persephonie wrote:I think Kristen is extremely shy....
she must be.. she always looks soo nervous! i feel bad for her!
Keeper of The Randomness
"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should"-Acheron Parthenopaeus
knikki
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by knikki »

Did they do interviews on the red carpet at all? I found some on youtube but I dont know if it was from earlier in the year at a different award show or what!
-Kristin
"..So the lion fell in love with the lamb.."
Image Image
tinuviel2006
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by tinuviel2006 »

I was absolutely pissed that Russel interrupted Rob! I didn't see that coming at all....I was looking forward only to their presentation, and it was ruined!!
obsessedsmallgirl3
Settled in Forks

Post by obsessedsmallgirl3 »

Maybe it is just me but I kinda think that Rob (in public) looks like he just rolled out of bed and put on some clothes.
"You should've seen his face when I started taking off my clothes, though. Priceless."

http://media.photobucket.com/image/rene ... e.jpg?o=17
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by urcoolcarrie »

^not in my opinion. i love how rob looks!! :)

i've said it a million times, but i have to say it again. i am very mad that brand did that. i died when he cut rob off. i stayed up late at night just to hear rob speak in his amazing british accent, and i got nothing. ugh.
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
Dazzled <3
Wandering Through Town

Post by Dazzled <3 »

i think the vmas were kinda lame in general. russell watever wasnt really that funny and his brand (oh ya that is his last name) of humor comes off as really rude! i was sad there was no red carpet coverage on tv with the twilight cast. when they presented cam and taylor look like they were made for the spotlight, rob and kristen looked a little nervous of the attention (as usual haha) but they all looked really good (rob especially....but cam is also extriemly good looking!)
..:: Lauren ::..

Why am I covered in feathers?
I bit a pillow. Or two.
spookybell
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by spookybell »

I am so glad that I missed the VMA's and got to watch it on youtube. I didn't have to suffer through the rest of the show. It was so short. But I am so glad to know it was on!!!!!!
Sometimes I am not satisfied with my signature!
Mopeding79
Settled in Forks

Post by Mopeding79 »

:o First of all Russell Brand is the BIGGEST IDIOT in the World!!! I don't know why in the heck they would ask him of all the amazing people out there to host the Show!!! Second of all I would like to shave his head or smack him and I am glad that Jordin Sparks Stood up for the Jonas Brothers and how Russell Appologized for what he said.. Anyway The Show was way unorganized and For them to Squish them all together on the smallest space possible was lame.. Then Big mouth who needs duct tape cuts off poor Rob I am just glad He and Cam found light of the Situation... Kristen and Taylor presented well but the whole situation was off.. Oh well they all looked nice and Rob actually had good hair...He usually does but I think it looks better when it is shorter.. Over all it was interesting.. The show was a big snore.... And it got horrible reviews.. I am not surprised.. I did hear that the cast had a ton of fun at the after party, hello it's a party of course it would be fun... Anyway that is my Rant... :mrgreen:

" The Mountains are the means the man is the end. The idea is to improve the man, not to reach the top." ~ Walter Boatti
LipsForeverSealed
Teaching Eric Social Graces
Location: In a black leather chair, that spins, *spin* weee! In Ireland

Post by LipsForeverSealed »

O my gosh whats all this?? Cast on the VMA's, ah I so have to watch it now! Ah, what were the Cast doing anyway?
LipsForeverSealed
Image Edward Cullen
Pandancer
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Pandancer »

Really? I thought Russel Brand did an okay job. Sure, the VMAs were a bit of a dude this year, but not as bad as last year, and Russel is normally a really funny guy. I think he may have ADHD, though. :lol: I just think it wasn't his night, and the script wasn't too amazing.
The hair is kind of his trademark, too, even if it is hideous. -Shrugs- I think badgers live in their. Same with Amy Winehouse.. =P

I do think it was rude for him to cut off Robert, though. It made him seem like quite the attention hog. T_T Poor Spunk. Maybe he felt like he was competition. They both have the accent and the crazy hair ( No offense, I just don't really like the bedhead style Rob has. I think the longer hair and bangs suit him better ), so maybe Russel thought the fans would think Robert was a better host. XD
I don't think he really meant the Jonas Brothers comment, but it was really mean and pretty obnoxious, and I officially love Jordin Sparks for standing up for them. I'm one of those dorks who doesn't wear a ring but still goes by the same rules.. :oops:

I wish they had let Cam talk more, too.. :S

EDIT: Oh, and I agree about the snore part. The VMAs just aren't the same anymore. -Sigh- 2006 was good, though!
Backhoe Trainee in EDC, Inc. : Let's break down some houses! >D
Captain Bri Devonshire in Jasper's
Army -Salutes-