Discussion of the Twilight movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
BroadwayAmanda93
Wandering Through Town

Re: The Official Twilight Soundtrack

Post by BroadwayAmanda93 »

I can't wait to hear all the songs, especially Rob's! ;) But I'm so sad that he's not writing the lullaby anymore :cry: I mean, he seemed so excited about it and now he's been replaced. I think that would have been awesome if he wrote it. But I'm sure the new version will be nice too. But maybe they'll still give us Rob's version later! :D
ImageImage Image
LoveLikeWinter
Settled in Forks

Post by LoveLikeWinter »

The Linkin Park song is a fav of mine...but I always thought of New Moon when I heard it. I think it fits better with that book...

CANNOT *WAIT* FOR THE LULLABY!!!! GAH! :shock:
Keep it light.
Imprintings
Settled in Forks

Post by Imprintings »

Wow, can't wait to hear them in context to the movie. The few I have listened to have all be awesome so far! Can't wait for the Lullaby and Rob's Song...I bet they are going to be awesome :D

Squee! -faints-
tinuviel2006
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by tinuviel2006 »

This soundtrack is gonna be one of my favorites because it has two of my favorite bands - Muse and Linkin Park!! I really loved 'Decode' by Paramore, and i can't wait to hear Bella's Lullaby!! I'm very excited!
sparkling
Settled in Forks

Post by sparkling »

ooo! i am so excited! i cannot wait to hear the other paramore song. i am really liking the linkin park song. somehow i have never heard it before!
mj*

imasadgiraffe
Settled in Forks

Post by imasadgiraffe »

You can download Bella's Lullaby from the Twilight Soundtrack MySpace page. It's beautiful!
Cocoa

Post by Cocoa »

imasadgiraffe wrote:You can download Bella's Lullaby from the Twilight Soundtrack MySpace page. It's beautiful!
Thats not the official Soundtrack page. The song they are claiming as Bella's lullaby is a song called the River Flows in You.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=rhN7SG-H-3k

Bella's Lullaby will be an original composition.
Tengo Nubs.
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: Fighting off all the chubies who want to steal her fictional men. ::cough::SAM&SHEL::cough::

Post by Tengo Nubs. »

i think i'm still going to wait until the actual movie before i hear bella's lullaby. i want to be surprised.

and! i think this soundtrack is going to be amazing. i can't tell you how relieved i am that it isn't full of popular teeny-bopper type songs. that would have just killed it for me.

so yay! excitement abounds.
Sam and Shel <3 --Twinnies Randomness Regular. Addicted to the Brothers <3
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Post by mlola619 »

Tengo Nubs. wrote:i think i'm still going to wait until the actual movie before i hear bella's lullaby. i want to be surprised.

and! i think this soundtrack is going to be amazing. i can't tell you how relieved i am that it isn't full of popular teeny-bopper type songs. that would have just killed it for me.

so yay! excitement abounds.

same here, i'm seriously going to give the soundtrack to one of my good friends to lock away in a safe somewhere that i can't find it so i can avoid Bella's Lullaby til the movie...i want it to be a surprise :D
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and i'm not leaving...
LionandLamb123
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by LionandLamb123 »

Does anyone know why Rob isnt writing the lullaby anymore? I'm so sad :cry: :cry: :cry: