Discussion of the Twilight movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
bella_love3
Learning to Love Green

Re: The Official Twilight Soundtrack

Post by bella_love3 »

im thrilled with the sound track! paramore is one of my favorite bands and they have two songs. decode is so perfect every word is the series. listening to the music helps put another demension to the book i feel. its great.
Tengo Nubs.
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: Fighting off all the chubies who want to steal her fictional men. ::cough::SAM&SHEL::cough::

Post by Tengo Nubs. »

LionandLamb123 wrote:Does anyone know why Rob isnt writing the lullaby anymore? I'm so sad :cry: :cry: :cry:
i think they've said in a couple of interviews that rob just made something up on the spot while filming and then later they just decided to bring in a composer. then rob learned the song and played in the re-shoot of the scene. i don't think it was that rob didn't do a good job, but maybe the composed song just goes along better with the feel of the scene?

at any rate, i have a feeling rob's original composition might show up in the special features when the DVD comes out. (good god--just think about how excited we'll all be when the DVD is out!!)
Sam and Shel <3 --Twinnies Randomness Regular. Addicted to the Brothers <3
NewMillenium
Wandering Through Town

Post by NewMillenium »

Does anyone know if they are going to have a movie score along with the other music(which sounds awesome!)? I was hoping Twilight would get a little musical theme without lyrics that fans could always recognize it by :)
WARNING: I cannot be held responsible for the above, as apparently my cats have learned how to type.
Lynzeee
Decorating with Esme

Post by Lynzeee »

NewMillenium wrote:Does anyone know if they are going to have a movie score along with the other music(which sounds awesome!)? I was hoping Twilight would get a little musical theme without lyrics that fans could always recognize it by :)

like harry potter has.. hahaha yeah.. i hope soo also.. i bet they will i mean.. THEY SHOULD! and if not.. then.. well.. that sucks

okay so i really like the soundtrack, im not sure what i was expecting.. we all the twilight related music.. all the playlist people relate to it.. i like the linkin park song alot and im really really really looking forward to bella's lullaby
Keeper of The Randomness
"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should"-Acheron Parthenopaeus
i.heart.twilight&hp
Settled in Forks

Post by i.heart.twilight&hp »

From the songs that I have heard, and knowing that all the songs will be featured in the movie, I'm trying to figure out exactly WHERE they go. I have images in my head when I hear the songs, but who knows!
I think it will be a great soundtrack though. Like all of you, I'm looking forward to the lullaby and Rob's song.

I'm hoping for those instrumental themes tooooo!
I can spell love with two words: ♥Edward Cullen♥ {Major OCD}
Cause only a vampire can love you forever, right?
~Another dazzled Mrs. Cullen - Cause family is about more than just blood.
Kymberli
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Kymberli »

i.heart.twilight&hp wrote:From the songs that I have heard, and knowing that all the songs will be featured in the movie, I'm trying to figure out exactly WHERE they go. I have images in my head when I hear the songs, but who knows!
I think it will be a great soundtrack though. Like all of you, I'm looking forward to the lullaby and Rob's song.

I'm hoping for those instrumental themes tooooo!
When I heard the songs, I was doing the same thing. I was thinking WHERE will this fit in!! I know I am headed to the store on Nov 4th to buy it right away. I think the whole Twilight world is holding their breath waiting to hear the lullaby.
bonbon1
Settled in Forks

Post by bonbon1 »

i think the soundtrack is gona b great, since that's the kind of music i like,
but im kind of annoyed and a bit sad that they left out "clair de lune".
i was so sure they were going to put that in.
i mean...since they used it in the movie, and if the other songs r in the
soundtrack because they've used it in the movie........
And, it's THE only piece of music that is mentioned in the book,
And it's one of the very few trivial things bella n edward have in common.
that's what makes it so special.
and clair de lune is one of my favourite classical pieces too... :(
i wish they could somehow stuff it in...
the twilight soundtrack just wouldn't be twilight to me without it.
VampireKnight
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by VampireKnight »

I'm not sure how I feel about the Twilight Soundtrack just yet. I love Paramore and Linkin Park though, both of which are fantastic. Decode is AMAZING!!! It got me hooked on Paramore.
aurelia
Settled in Forks

Post by aurelia »

NewMillenium wrote:Does anyone know if they are going to have a movie score along with the other music(which sounds awesome!)? I was hoping Twilight would get a little musical theme without lyrics that fans could always recognize it by :)
Well they have a score-writer... (he's the one who composed the final Lullaby) so I'd say it's likely :D Plus yeh they can't get away without putting Clair De Lune somewhere lol
Live. Love. Dazzle.
NewMillenium
Wandering Through Town

Post by NewMillenium »

ooh, that's great about the composer. Hmm...I wouldn't mind Bella's lullaby being the twilight theme song XD assuming it ends up awesome of course.

Here's where I picture the songs:

Supermassive black hole-When the Cullen's are first shown, most likely walking into the cafeteria.

Leave out All The Rest- Something makes me think they will put the scene from New Moon, where Edward leaves Bella, at the end of this movie for a cliffhanger and then play this song afterwords. It would make sense.

Flightless Bird, American Mouth- Perfect prom scene song :D

I dunno about the others, but that's my thoughts on these awesome songs ;)
WARNING: I cannot be held responsible for the above, as apparently my cats have learned how to type.