Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
eden1437
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Location: Allendale for school/Chicago hometown/Forks in my mind

Re: The Official Twilight Soundtrack

Post by eden1437 »

I am super excited for this soundtrack! I normally don't buy cds, but when I saw this track listing that had some of my favorite groups, I had to pre-order. Lol. Besides, "Decode" settled it for me, because that song is awesome, and while I normally don't listen to Paramore, I think I just fell in love with them!
"...And so the Lion Fell in love with the lamb"

porschejacker XD
Wandering Through Town

Post by porschejacker XD »

I absolutely adore paramore, so loving the soundtrack, has to be said!
Oh, and Rob Pattinson sings? Who knew!
I am absolutely sooo excited about this movie! I could scream, really!
Me and my friends keep finding new ways to hurt ourselves so we can check out whether or not our doctor sparkles in the sunlight...
xKatieCullenx
Settled in Forks

Post by xKatieCullenx »

Okay, I'm suuuper excited about the soundtrack! It's amazing. :) I love love love Muse, I love Linkin Park, I absolutely adore Iron and Wine, Paramore is always great, and I bet Rob's pieces will be gorgeous. I don't know the rest of the songs but I'm still just super stoked for this. The sountrack and the trailer just made my month. :D
buffybuff
Settled in Forks

Post by buffybuff »

I don't know if someone's already mentioned this, but Barnes & Noble has an exclusive version of the soundtrack that comes w/ a set of stickers. There's a picture of it on their website.
"How strongly are you opposed to grand theft auto?"
tearsoftopaz
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by tearsoftopaz »

buffybuff wrote:I don't know if someone's already mentioned this, but Barnes & Noble has an exclusive version of the soundtrack that comes w/ a set of stickers. There's a picture of it on their website.
Okay so about that-- through where are you guys buying your soundtracks? Hot topic has some pretty cool deals, but i recently saw this http://store.fueledbyramen.com/albumvie ... duct=67190 and i kind of want that cuz i've always been a big fan of paramore and it relates to twilight so AH! too many offers! :P

"Forever and forever and forever..."
MRK
Fishing with Charlie

Post by MRK »

from SMs site
I just received the following announcement from Elizabeth:

"Exclusive Twilight Listening Parties at Hot Topic stores:

Be one of the first people to hear the entire Twilight soundtrack (in-stores November 4th). Hot Topic will be hosting exclusive listening parties at all of their locations on Friday, October 24th at 7pm. They'll be playing every song, including the previously unreleased songs from Paramore, Rob Pattinson, Perry Farrell and Mutemath, PLUS hear the unveiling of "Bella's Lullaby".

Hot Top is also offering 10% off your Twilight purchase at the event and you can preorder the soundtrack to get a special gift. If you aren't near a Hot Topic, you can still preorder the soundtrack by clicking here."

While I'm posting, I thought I would let you know that The Twilight Saga Box Set (which contains all four hardcover books) has been officially released as is currently shipping. Also, although Twilight: The Complete Illustrated Movie Companion was not supposed to be released until the end of the month, Amazon.com is apparently shipping the books already. I just thought you would like to know (you can click on the images below to order them if you haven't already).
-Seth
BroadwayAmanda93
Wandering Through Town

Post by BroadwayAmanda93 »

Does anyone else think I'm weird for not wanting to hear the soundtrack before the movie comes out? I mean especially Bella's Lullaby...I think that's something that you should hear for the first time in the scene, not through a speaker. That just kinda takes the magic away from it I think. So I'm not going to get the soundtrack until after I see the movie. Anybody with me?
ImageImage Image
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Post by mlola619 »

BroadwayAmanda93 wrote:Does anyone else think I'm weird for not wanting to hear the soundtrack before the movie comes out? I mean especially Bella's Lullaby...I think that's something that you should hear for the first time in the scene, not through a speaker. That just kinda takes the magic away from it I think. So I'm not going to get the soundtrack until after I see the movie. Anybody with me?

YESSS!!!! oh my gosh i thought i was the only one who was going to lock away their soundtrack when they get it in the mail...WE HAVE TO HELP EACH OTHER AVOID THE LULLABY AT ALL COSTS! lol i promise i've been avoiding every song on the soundtrack because i want to hear it for the first time in the theater and be awestruck at its greatness...ESPECIALLY Bella's Lullaby; it will be EPIC! The only song i caved on was Paramore's Decode...but that's simply because i've been listening to them for 4 years so i have no control over resisting Paramore stuff whatsoever teehee...

But i agree with you...i don't want to hear any of the soundtrack songs til i'm seated in the theater!!!
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and i'm not leaving...
BroadwayAmanda93
Wandering Through Town

Post by BroadwayAmanda93 »

mlola619 wrote:
BroadwayAmanda93 wrote:Does anyone else think I'm weird for not wanting to hear the soundtrack before the movie comes out? I mean especially Bella's Lullaby...I think that's something that you should hear for the first time in the scene, not through a speaker. That just kinda takes the magic away from it I think. So I'm not going to get the soundtrack until after I see the movie. Anybody with me?

YESSS!!!! oh my gosh i thought i was the only one who was going to lock away their soundtrack when they get it in the mail...WE HAVE TO HELP EACH OTHER AVOID THE LULLABY AT ALL COSTS! lol i promise i've been avoiding every song on the soundtrack because i want to hear it for the first time in the theater and be awestruck at its greatness...ESPECIALLY Bella's Lullaby; it will be EPIC! The only song i caved on was Paramore's Decode...but that's simply because i've been listening to them for 4 years so i have no control over resisting Paramore stuff whatsoever teehee...

But i agree with you...i don't want to hear any of the soundtrack songs til i'm seated in the theater!!!
You are AMAZING!!! I'm so glad someone out there feels the way I do. And you're right, it's not just Bella's Lullaby, it still is SO much better when you hear the songs for the first time in the theatre. I mean, look at it this way: you got tickets to go see a Broadway musical you've never seen before. Would you go online and listen to all the songs before you got there? No, you wouldn't. You're going to that show to enjoy and experience something new. It was just be dumb to walk in and know all the the lyrics to what you're about to see. Granted, Twilight is not a musical (hmm...) but considering how much of a role music is playing in this, I think the same concept applies.

We should start an official cause or something ;)
ImageImage Image
BlueStarlight
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by BlueStarlight »

Broadway Amanda!
I am SO with you on this!! I want the experience of hearing/seeing Rob play Bella's Lullaby in the theatre!!