Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
jlbower79
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Re: Worried about the Twilight movie - Take 2

Post by jlbower79 »

HAHA 11 hours and 30 minutes! WOOT WOOT

Of course it's like 24 for me but still! WOOT WOOT FOR YA'LL!

This is so cracking great!

I mean.. it's like i'm just staring at my computer at work and thinking "why am I here? I mean seriously... why am I here?" because my mind isn't there at all....

I'll be in the theater this time tomorrow! EEK! WOOT WOOT!
is CRYING over her "Doesn't anyone ♥ ME?" button.
OFFICIAL ROBNAPPER *DRIVER*
soozabooza54
Frozen in Time

Post by soozabooza54 »

ONLY 8 MORE HOURS!!!! HOLY FREAKING FREAK! hahahahaha

This may be my last post I make before seeing the movie - so I just wanted to say to my "worried" ladies - this has been so much fun!!!! :) Get excited for three more years!!! AHAHAHAH! :)
E<3B
My pop culture blog - check it out! - http://asyetuntitled1.blogspot.com/
jlbower79

Post by jlbower79 »

I LOVE YOU SUSAN!

And if Edward did crack I would share my crack with you too!

EEK! I'll be waiting for my text from u but like if i don't reply note it's because im zooed out.

WOOT WOOT!
CantBreathe
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by CantBreathe »

Guys I can't even explain how I'm feeling right now... 5 hours & 15 minutes.... wow... after months of waiting. I am a bit worried I won't have anything to look forward to for a long while, other than seeing Twilight a bunch more times and then waiting way too long for New Moon. So I guess after tonight this thread is kinda defunct and we have to move onto others, right?
~Sisterhood of the Traveling Book~ I left my heart on the Gen Y thread... my Lexily!
jlbower79

Post by jlbower79 »

OMG ^ You just totally broke my heart! This is my favorite thread... this is my home!

I mean I guess "Worried about the New Moon movie" will be just alright but omg.. this is where i started! This is were I begin my crack addition!

RIGHT HERE! :cry:

AH!

I think im going to cry.

But I'll be alright

*licks her banner*
Elaglade
Settled in Forks

Post by Elaglade »

Oh dear god, I'm so excited!!
Twilight opens tomorrow, it seemed like forever since we saw the previews, now it's so close.
My friend bought tickets online, so tonight she gets an advanced screening! I'm so jealous.

My parents aren't exactly too thrilled about my love of vampires and werewolves (with their religious views and such), psht, SCREW THAT! I'M SEEING THAT DAMN MOVIE WHETHER THEY APPROVE OR NOT! xD

I admit I've got my worries about how they've laid everything out, with acting too.
But I'm super impressed with Kellan Lutz. I had never seen him before or heard of him, but when I saw the preview for Twilight...my jaw dropped.
I was like HOLY CRAP, this dude looks EXACTLY like how I pictured Emmett Cullen.

Twilight was originally a book, and books are definitely hard to turn into movies. I know tons of people who were ticked off with Harry Potter movies.
But if they've made the Twilight series very similar to the book, then they've made history here
TEAM RENESMEE
Because choosing between the sexiness that is Jacob and Edward never crossed my mind
J<3B
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by switzgal »

Elaglade wrote:Oh dear god, I'm so excited!!
Twilight opens tomorrow, it seemed like forever since we saw the previews, now it's so close.
My friend bought tickets online, so tonight she gets an advanced screening! I'm so jealous.

My parents aren't exactly too thrilled about my love of vampires and werewolves (with their religious views and such), psht, SCREW THAT! I'M SEEING THAT DAMN MOVIE WHETHER THEY APPROVE OR NOT! xD

I admit I've got my worries about how they've laid everything out, with acting too.
But I'm super impressed with Kellan Lutz. I had never seen him before or heard of him, but when I saw the preview for Twilight...my jaw dropped.
I was like HOLY CRAP, this dude looks EXACTLY like how I pictured Emmett Cullen.

Twilight was originally a book, and books are definitely hard to turn into movies. I know tons of people who were ticked off with Harry Potter movies.
But if they've made the Twilight series very similar to the book, then they've made history here
Check your messages on top!! I just PMed you!!
twigal
Wandering Through Town

Post by twigal »

I'M GOING TO THE MIDNIGHT MOVIE TONIGHT AND WE'RE LEAVING IN LIKE A HALF AN HOUR AND I CAN'T WAIT THERE'S TECHNICALLY STILL TWO HOURS AND EIGHT MINUTES LEFT BUT OMG!!!! I CAN'T WAIT AND AM LIKE MEGA EXCITED! SQUEAL!!! SQUEAL!!! SQUEAL!!! SQUEAL!!! SQUEAL!!!
(I'm a little excited i case you couldn't tell)

:D :D :D :D :D ONLY TWO HOURS AND EIGHT MINUTES LEFT TILL TWILIGHT!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D
I'm just going to waste time wandering through town until something Twilight-related comes by.
twigal
Wandering Through Town

Post by twigal »

I'm worried I might die from hyperventilating before I see the movie.

:D :D :D :D :D TWO HOURS AND SIX MINUTES LEFT TILL TWILIGHT!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D
I'm just going to waste time wandering through town until something Twilight-related comes by.
twilight1909
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by twilight1909 »

I'm getting ready to go see it!!!! Holy shyyt - I have never been so excited for something like this! :D :D
And so the lion fell in love with the lamb… What a lucky lamb.
TEAM EDWARD: Knight in Shining Volvo