Discussion of the Twilight movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
lag28wa
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Re: Worried about the Twilight movie - Take 2

Post by lag28wa »

jlbower79 wrote:the meadow scenes... so if you don’t want to see that part don’t watch it after Rob says "SHE LOVES ME" in this SUPER FUNNY way... stop watching there.... it's a big spoiler. so stop it around 230! it's so funny rob says "im trying to scare her away... but SHE LOVES ME" in this high pinch voice.. it's so funny

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAmyScG8XsY
I stopped watching RIGHT after that part Jamie! I was feeling spoiled! But the way that he said "She Loves Me!" was soooooooo adorable I nearly died! What I wouldn't give to hang out with him for just a day, he is so cute and endearing! AND HOT! Did I mention he's HOT!??!? I also liked when Edward was yanking Bella around by the arm, more bossy, dominating, sexiness! A prrrrow! (that's my Edward/Rob purr, he makes me purr :D )
It is not length of life, but depth of life---Ralph Waldo Emerson
Banner by emaleth @ Vesparium
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Post by mlola619 »

lag28wa wrote:
jlbower79 wrote:the meadow scenes... so if you don’t want to see that part don’t watch it after Rob says "SHE LOVES ME" in this SUPER FUNNY way... stop watching there.... it's a big spoiler. so stop it around 230! it's so funny rob says "im trying to scare her away... but SHE LOVES ME" in this high pinch voice.. it's so funny

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAmyScG8XsY
I stopped watching RIGHT after that part Jamie! I was feeling spoiled! But the way that he said "She Loves Me!" was soooooooo adorable I nearly died! What I wouldn't give to hang out with him for just a day, he is so cute and endearing! AND HOT! Did I mention he's HOT!??!? I also liked when Edward was yanking Bella around by the arm, more bossy, dominating, sexiness! A prrrrow! (that's my Edward/Rob purr, he makes me purr :D )

ahahaha i started dying of laughter on that part- i didn't know a man was capable of reaching such high octaves XD
I still watched the whole thing *can't keep myself away from it* hehe and i still don't feel very spoiled...which is AWESOME! there's just so much more to that scene in my opinion. I also thought him pulling at Kristen was freaking HOT! Not really Edward in my opinion being that he's so reluctant to hurt her and he's obviously using force on her in that scene...but for some reason it still fits in- being that Edward's so frustrated as to why Bella would want to be with "such a dangerous, hideous creature" and all that. I really like how this movie's developing, sure i'm still kinda bummed that they're kinda smushing scenes together and taking out alot of scenes- but as long as i get a Twilight MOVIE, im good :D
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and i'm not leaving...
slayerchick303
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by slayerchick303 »

Hmmm... I tried to post this a minute ago, but I guess it didn't work.

What I said before is that I had a new concern about the movie. On the previous thread, someone (I've forgotten who) posted an interview done by the actor who plays Carlisle in the film. In the interview he talks about the vampires' eye colour. He says that the Cullens normally wear gold-coloured contacts, but when they get hungry they wear red contacts! I know it isn't a huge thing to be worried about, but I am concerned people that are unfamiliar with Twilight will get confused. I am hoping that they kind of neglect to talk about that in the movie so people don't get things "mixed-up". It will be less distressing if they never mention it in the movie. What do you all think?
MANDI
Team Edward Forever!
ImageImage
E<3B
jlbower79
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by jlbower79 »

he can hank, drag, pull, force me anywhere anyday anytime anyplace.... any how any why any whatever!

WOOT WOOT

by the way "he = Rob" because Susan gets Edward... we have this sort of agreement. So I'm TRYING to stick with it. I'm jealous of her vampire sex though.. but maybe she'll be jealous of Rob's high octave? Because you know even if Edward got kicked in the balls he wouldn't sound like that. It wouldn't even hurt. Hey that would make a funny question for Rob.

"Rob... do you think it would hurt Edward if he got kicked in the balls?"

I can ONLY IMAGINE what Rob would say to that. HAHA! "because SHE LOVES me" WOOT WOOT!
is CRYING over her "Doesn't anyone ♥ ME?" button.
OFFICIAL ROBNAPPER *DRIVER*
soozabooza54
Frozen in Time

Post by soozabooza54 »

Jaime, you make me laugh. Ha.

Slayer, I'm sure in the movie they will explain the eye color. And for people who are unfamiliar with Twilight, it won't matter what color their eyes are when - as long as it's consistent, they will go along with it. For us who have read the books, we just have to file it away in the "things that are different in the movie" file and move on.

Seriously though, I don't think that they are red - red is newborns and bloodsuckers, not vegetarians. They might have a red tint to them, but they are going to be more black than red for sure. :)
E<3B
My pop culture blog - check it out! - http://asyetuntitled1.blogspot.com/
tsvety
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by tsvety »

^ Agreed! OK so I feel so PURE. I haven't watched that spoiler thingy that you all are talking about *proud* I am trying to resist ;)

AND back on subject- I'm not worried about the eyes. Everything is gonna be perfect, you'll see ;)
~Lina
*I'm on The List.* *The name's Pancakes* ^^
Image ^awesome banner by Narnia^
jlbower79
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by jlbower79 »

be dirty! go watch it! at least to 2.30 after Rob goes all manly high on us.

woot woot to that! I wish i could get that as a talking button. because sHELOVES ME
is CRYING over her "Doesn't anyone ♥ ME?" button.
OFFICIAL ROBNAPPER *DRIVER*
slayerchick303
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by slayerchick303 »

soozabooza54 wrote: Slayer, I'm sure in the movie they will explain the eye color. And for people who are unfamiliar with Twilight, it won't matter what color their eyes are when - as long as it's consistent, they will go along with it. For us who have read the books, we just have to file it away in the "things that are different in the movie" file and move on.

Seriously though, I don't think that they are red - red is newborns and bloodsuckers, not vegetarians. They might have a red tint to them, but they are going to be more black than red for sure. :)
In the book their eyes are supposed to get dark/black when they're hungry vegetarians, but in the movie apparently their eyes don't get dark, they go red. Us Twilight Saga readers know that red eyes are supposed to mean bloodsuckers and newborns, but people in the movie who haven't read the books won't know that. Evidently they changed that in the movie, which I find might be confusing for people. I guess you're right though. Even if the eye colouring is extremely inaccurate when it comes to the book, as long as they keep it consistent throughout the movies, it should be okay.
MANDI
Team Edward Forever!
ImageImage
E<3B
soozabooza54
Frozen in Time

Post by soozabooza54 »

If anything, they will make hungry vamps mosly black, maybe with a little tinge. But you can definitely tell the difference with the bloodsuckers - they have much more red eyes. And when the new borns come along in Eclipse and Breaking Dawn, I'm sure they will have BRIGHT red eyes.

No worries! :)
E<3B
My pop culture blog - check it out! - http://asyetuntitled1.blogspot.com/
tsvety
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by tsvety »

OME hahahaha! I watched it till 2:25 :lol: :lol: HAHAHAHAH Rob is hilarious. I never thought that he could do the high pitched voice, it's so cool :lol: :lol: "Cuz she LOVES ME" :lol:
~Lina
*I'm on The List.* *The name's Pancakes* ^^
Image ^awesome banner by Narnia^