Discussion of the Twilight movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
slayerchick303
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Re: Worried about the Twilight movie - Take 2

Post by slayerchick303 »

cedwardrox wrote:I think my only worry is the Hospital scenes. I'm not a big Hospital person, and I don't know what they are going to show. I don't mind the Hospital, just the stuff they do there. Manly the needles.
Yeah, I'm concerned about that too. I am wondering whether the movie will even address Bella's adverse reactions to blood and her fear of needles. I've got a TON of experience in hospitals, so they don't bother me at all, but I know so much about hospitals that it'll bother me if the scene is really inaccurate or unrealistic.
MANDI
Team Edward Forever!
ImageImage
E<3B
slayerchick303

Post by slayerchick303 »

awesomejen1 wrote:The more I see the commercials for Twilight, the more I dislike Kristen...every line is said in the same tone the same voice...I would expect a difference between saying "Oh, you mean if I become lunch" and "You skin is ice cold" and "I want to spend forever with you" and "Graduation Caps" and just about every other line in the shown bits of the movie...

I'm over it...I'll be focusing my energy to the more pleasurable preformances...*coughrob&kellencough*
I feel the same way! I've actually stopped watching the trailers because of her! I used to watch the trailers like once a day... now, the more I watch them, the more I am freaked-out that Kristen will ruin the movie. Eeek! Someone help me! :o I guess we'll just have to continue to pray that it'll be good despite her being a "not-so-great" actress, her poor grasp of the book, and her ignorance of Bella's character!

I have to say I am most looking-forward to Rob Pattinson's performance. Yeah... Rob... hmmm.... *drools*
MANDI
Team Edward Forever!
ImageImage
E<3B
soozabooza54
Frozen in Time

Post by soozabooza54 »

AHHHHHHH I HAVE RETURNED!

I MISSED YOU ALL! MWAH MWAH MWAH! :)
E<3B
My pop culture blog - check it out! - http://asyetuntitled1.blogspot.com/
vampire_elf

Post by vampire_elf »

I'll just concentrate on Rob/Edward, then I won't notice much else! :D
I showed the trailers to my boyfriend and he was like "even I as a boy would prefer Edward cause Bella seems so annoyed the whole time". I was like :shock: :shock: :shock: cause I didn't expect him to prefer Edward! :lol: But he has a point when it comes to Bella (or rather Kristen portraying Bella) as some of you already pointed out!

Banner by the amazing MRK!
Obsessed 20 something Twilighter
jlbower79
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by jlbower79 »

soozabooza54 wrote:AHHHHHHH I HAVE RETURNED!

I MISSED YOU ALL! MWAH MWAH MWAH! :)
*smooches*
is CRYING over her "Doesn't anyone ♥ ME?" button.
OFFICIAL ROBNAPPER *DRIVER*
twigal
Wandering Through Town

Post by twigal »

ellalou73 wrote:Hey Alley_Cat

I did see some of those clips and there was some humor. I think or hope that they will even it out, and think they likely will.
From what I saw in that clip where Bella meets the Cullens, I think scenes with Alice will be pretty good.

By the way, good news. I brought my sister over to the dark side, or should I say Alice brought my sister over to the dark side. My sister has never liked reading and the only reason she was even going to watch the movie in theaters was because I was making her. Then I showed her the clip with Bella meeting the Cullens, especially Alice, Edward flying with Bella through the trees (she thought was cool, not cheesy) and now I think she's actually looking forward to the movie.
ONLY 15 MORE DAYS :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D I'm happy. It was a Forks kind of day today.
I'm just going to waste time wandering through town until something Twilight-related comes by.
soozabooza54
Frozen in Time

Post by soozabooza54 »

I will die later this week when i go to my mailbox...

http://www.bellaandedward.com/gallery/a ... er_rob.jpg
E<3B
soozabooza54
Frozen in Time

Post by soozabooza54 »

Also, the first screenings of the movie are tonight... I'm nervous! But also jealous of all the people who get to see before I do! I'm sure we'll be hearing things soon! :)
E<3B
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by switzgal »

soozabooza54 wrote:Also, the first screenings of the movie are tonight... I'm nervous! But also jealous of all the people who get to see before I do! I'm sure we'll be hearing things soon! :)
Do you know if al the actors will be watching the screening?
soozabooza54
Frozen in Time

Post by soozabooza54 »

I know that the screening tonight is for press... so I'm doubting the cast will be there - I bet that Catherine set up a screening for the cast at some private viewing room or something. *shrugs*
E<3B