Discussion of the Twilight movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
slayerchick303
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Re: Worried about the Twilight movie - Take 2

Post by slayerchick303 »

-veiled- wrote: I definitely agree! Either way, I think it will be well worth it to go see it.
Hehehe! :lol: I just bought my tickets for the midnight showing!! I am very excited! 8-) It is so funny, I was at the cafe in Target on Friday and I met this girl who works there. She saw my Twilight shirt and we got to talking about the series for literally over half an hour! It was hilarious because there were like 8 people in the cafe and we still just talked about it as if they weren't there! She told me that she and a bunch of other people were going to the midnight showing at our local theatre and she invited me to tag along! Yippie! :D I'm so glad I won't be stuck sitting in line by myself for like 5 hours. I definitely want to get in line 5 hours early so I'm not stuck with a crappy seat!
MANDI
Team Edward Forever!
ImageImage
E<3B
KaitElisa
Settled in Forks

Post by KaitElisa »

I may be the only one... but Kristen Stewart just doesn't fit Bella for me. I saw her in The Messengers and she seems to just play herself regardless of what character, she dresses like herself, her emotions are too dry for Bella's persona. When I saw the interviews of her she was always so cocky- and in the previews for the movie it looks like she's doing The Messengers part 2 except instead of moving from Chicago to a farm haunted by tangible ghosts--- she moves from Phoenix to Forks, a city haunted by vamps and wolves. She's just so... dry for this character? I don't know, I think that Isabella Lucas would have been a better pick. What do any of you think?
awesomejen1
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by awesomejen1 »

KaitElisa wrote:I may be the only one... but Kristen Stewart just doesn't fit Bella for me. I saw her in The Messengers and she seems to just play herself regardless of what character, she dresses like herself, her emotions are too dry for Bella's persona. When I saw the interviews of her she was always so cocky- and in the previews for the movie it looks like she's doing The Messengers part 2 except instead of moving from Chicago to a farm haunted by tangible ghosts--- she moves from Phoenix to Forks, a city haunted by vamps and wolves. She's just so... dry for this character? I don't know, I think that Isabella Lucas would have been a better pick. What do any of you think?
I'm not a fan of Kristen, but I have come to terms with her...I mean, there is nothing I can do about it, and I hope her and Rob's chemistry live up to what I have been hearing. I don't know what actress could have played Bella better...I have a hard time thinking of actors who aare the correct age range because I feel like the story has a higher emotional level then a teenager could play...so I'm stuck with Kristen, and I just hope that she injects some life into herself for the role...one of my peeves about her is the monotone voice and olack of emotion...I think it sound like she is reading a script, when it should be genuine. You may have had 30 takes with the same lines, but you need to act like its the first time you have ever said that...so yeah, I have given up on my objections and will just try to enjoy the ride!
http://www.fanfiction.net/~awesomejen
Cool graphic stuff from MRK! Thanks!
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by switzgal »

awesomejen1 wrote:
KaitElisa wrote:I may be the only one... but Kristen Stewart just doesn't fit Bella for me. I saw her in The Messengers and she seems to just play herself regardless of what character, she dresses like herself, her emotions are too dry for Bella's persona. When I saw the interviews of her she was always so cocky- and in the previews for the movie it looks like she's doing The Messengers part 2 except instead of moving from Chicago to a farm haunted by tangible ghosts--- she moves from Phoenix to Forks, a city haunted by vamps and wolves. She's just so... dry for this character? I don't know, I think that Isabella Lucas would have been a better pick. What do any of you think?
I'm not a fan of Kristen, but I have come to terms with her...I mean, there is nothing I can do about it, and I hope her and Rob's chemistry live up to what I have been hearing. I don't know what actress could have played Bella better...I have a hard time thinking of actors who aare the correct age range because I feel like the story has a higher emotional level then a teenager could play...so I'm stuck with Kristen, and I just hope that she injects some life into herself for the role...one of my peeves about her is the monotone voice and olack of emotion...I think it sound like she is reading a script, when it should be genuine. You may have had 30 takes with the same lines, but you need to act like its the first time you have ever said that...so yeah, I have given up on my objections and will just try to enjoy the ride!

Seriously, I think I could've done a better job saying some of the lines I heard her say already. I mean come on, staring at Rob Pattinson would bring out so much emotion in me.. LOL!!!
Then she also gets Taylor Lautner having a crush on her, I mean come on??? I would be all blubbery, emotional with my lines!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
jlbower79
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by jlbower79 »

i think she's great and she really does seem like a nice person who is keeping herself VERY grounded and that to me makes her even more awesomer... though it can also seem like she doesn't care or want the attention that she's in for (because it's going to freakin insane) i think she's going to handle it greatly and hopefully she'll keep smiling. I hate when people don't smile!

I LOVE SMILING FACES! Unless it's one of those intense sex looks from Rob.. Rob can look however he wants.
Dirty Hot Meat Of A Man!

WOOT WOOT
is CRYING over her "Doesn't anyone ♥ ME?" button.
OFFICIAL ROBNAPPER *DRIVER*
awesomejen1
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by awesomejen1 »

I hate being late at work...I'm waiting for a atupid fax from my husband and I want to leave! argh!

On another non-WBTTM, I hate when people seemingly don't listen. We are putting in an offer on a house (the fax im waiting for) and our realtor asked for the full names on the application, I gave him Mr.Awesomejen1's name and my name, as it currently is, which is my maiden name (im a bum and haven't changed it yet). So what is on our offer...Mr. Awesomejen1 and Mrs.Awesomejen1 with my husbands last name. Not a huge deal because I am going to change it, but annoying, because that is NOT what I said...what if I dodn't want to change my name! Plus, I am trying to keep all house buying documents with the same legal name...argh, it's just annoying...maybe I should just fricking change my name already...though I wanted to wait till I was in Cali, since I'll need a new license anyway...vent over, I just hate people assuming crap you know.
http://www.fanfiction.net/~awesomejen
Cool graphic stuff from MRK! Thanks!
jlbower79

Post by jlbower79 »

hm it has to say your real name! my realtor asked me 3 times "is jaime" your REAL NAME and i kept looking oddly at my husband and later i asked him "what else could jaime mean? i mean what the hell??? Jaime can't be short for anything????

GOOD LUCK THOUGH! It's been 2 weeks since my offer got accepted! WOOT WOOT just waiting on the banks!

WOOTWOOT!
jlbower79

Post by jlbower79 »

WE'RE DOWN TO THE FREAKIN TEENS!

SORRY JUST WANTED TO SHOUT THAT OUT AND WRITE IN CAPS.

IT'S SO EXCITING!

WOOTERS WOOTWOOT

jaime
Sullie06
Learning to Love Green

Post by Sullie06 »

awesomejen1 wrote:
Sullie06 wrote:We have a midnight showing but unfortunatly I have to work in the morning so I'll have to wait until Friday evening to go see it at the earliest. :cry:
Oh honey...do it anyway! I am going to be the walking dead at work on Friday, but I can't imagine not seeing the show asap! It will totally be worth it, and I will probably use my lunch to sleep in my car...haha!
I wish I could but I teach 9th grade special ed kids. Gotta be well rested for that. LOL They should make a movie about my life... might not have sexy vampires in it but it'll be entertaining to say the least.
jlbower79

Post by jlbower79 »

^ one my favorite patients is a special eds teacher... and you're right you could totally film this lady everyday. She's amazing to have that special personality. She makes everyone around her smile (and laugh).

WOOT WOOT to you.