Twilight Movie ~Fan reactions

Discussion of the Twilight movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
TeamEdward1918
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: Wandering outside Forks looking for a certain house...

Re: Twilight Movie ~Fan reactions

Post by TeamEdward1918 »

So I just saw it again with my two "obsessed" friends...seriously, they're as bad as I am, lol....and when we bought the tickets the girl said, "you guys just made it, we're taking it out on Friday"

Sadly, that was our farewell viewing :cry: :cry:

It was weird though, the movie ended, we waited for all the credits (of course) walked out of our theater and into the restroom, and the power went out. It was so close to cutting off our movie, I would have cried! lol.

And now....30 days for the DVD *sigh*
I am a Twilighter with OCD
"I squared my shoulders and walked forward to meet my fate, with my destiny solidly at my side"
E<3B
Edward Cullen: Volvos Never Looked So Good
twilightsagaaddict
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by twilightsagaaddict »

ok, I have to admit I saw it again!Tuesday night! I went with another addicted friend-we can't get enough! I have been advising the "newborns" to try to read DHN before going to see it. It just helps to understand Edward's looks and moods. I remember the first time I saw it, without reading DHN, I didn't really like it. The more I've seen it though, it has really grown on me. (but the make-up has to go for NM!!) How many times is too many to see it?! :lol: :lol:
Proud resident of Rob's Halfway House !!Image
Banner by TammyAZ
TeamEdward1918
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: Wandering outside Forks looking for a certain house...

Post by TeamEdward1918 »

Yes, everyone should have to read DHN before seeing the movie, love all the little subtle things that Rob did that you know came from his reading it. And the answer twilightsagaaddict....

you can't see it too many times silly! :lol:
I am a Twilighter with OCD
"I squared my shoulders and walked forward to meet my fate, with my destiny solidly at my side"
E<3B
Edward Cullen: Volvos Never Looked So Good
twilightsagaaddict
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by twilightsagaaddict »

TeamEdward1918 wrote:Yes, everyone should have to read DHN before seeing the movie, love all the little subtle things that Rob did that you know came from his reading it. And the answer twilightsagaaddict....

you can't see it too many times silly! :lol:

Thanks TeamEdward! :D
Proud resident of Rob's Halfway House !!Image
Banner by TammyAZ
sevenwaters
Settled in Forks

Post by sevenwaters »

I liked the movie. But i must say i was a bit disapointed, even though i already knew it wouldn't be as good as the book. The movie should have been longer and have more details.
Still, many of my friends decided to read the book after watching the movie, so that's good!
mandyb7
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by mandyb7 »

vote for Twilight to be nominated in the MTV Movie Awards this year!
http://www.mtv.com/ontv/movieawards/200 ... ries.jhtml
VOTING ENDS TODAY!
Team Alice- Seeing the future since 1901
WA Addict
HarryTuttle
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by HarryTuttle »

It was nice to see it won for best film of 2009 but Dark Knight deserved that.

I thought it was an excellent adaptation of the novel even though it is a little flawed but not quite perfect.
funkidiva
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by funkidiva »

I watched this film via DVD on the weekend for about the 6th time now and each time I enjoy it still, however there are bits that make me laugh when I shouldnt be as it is poorly directed and the blue tint throughout gets annoying the more times I watch the film. Its a shame as I loved the book and the first time I saw the film I loved it too, but the more I see it the more faults I see and the more annoying certain bits get. I hope this doesnt happen once Ive watched New Moon again!
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb" "...What shoes had Alice put me in? Stilettos? She'd lost her mind..."
Edwards Ragazza
Officially Bitten!

Post by Edwards Ragazza »

I have to say even with the budget they had for Twilight I can still watch it way more than New Moon. NM kinda lost the energy for me hopefully it picks back up in Eclipse!
Banner by TammyAZ
Kat_Mac
Learning to Love Green

Post by Kat_Mac »

I finally made my boyfriend watch Twilight with me today. He had the best reaction to the Biology class scene (Edward's instant fist clench/hand over mouth thing) that I've ever known: "What's wrong with him, hiding his teeth?" I had to laugh! Lol

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]