Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Vanquish
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Location: Melbourne, Australia...cruising with Edward in his Vanquish

Re: Twilight Movie~ Changed/Added scenes

Post by Vanquish »

twilightnewbie wrote:
PrincessSparkle84 wrote:First off, I LOVED this movie! I think with the budget restraints they did an amazing job. I could go on and on about the things they did RIGHT, but since this is a thread about the changed/added scenes, I'll try to stick to that. I guess the change that I am most upset about is the fact that neither Edward nor Bella EVER says I love you to the other. Seriously how could that get left out? I know it is implied, but it is so important to see them each say it for the first time. I was very disappointed in that omission. Really it would have taken only seconds to add that in there...
I know I'm replying to an older post, but I haven't seen anyone address the above issue in this forum. In the garage scene at the Cullen's, after Edward says "you are my life now", right before Bella is driven away you can see him mouth the words "I love you". You can't hear it, you gotta read his lips. I'm positive, I've looked specifically for this on a couple of viewings.
What? Really? I'm gonna check it out. It would've been nice if we could here it though.

TEAM EDWARD
"For the first time in a century, I felt hope."
"I squared my shoulders and walked forward to meet my fate, with my destiny solidly at my side."
True believer in Cullenism.
shortstuff
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by shortstuff »

twilightnewbie wrote:
PrincessSparkle84 wrote:First off, I LOVED this movie! I think with the budget restraints they did an amazing job. I could go on and on about the things they did RIGHT, but since this is a thread about the changed/added scenes, I'll try to stick to that. I guess the change that I am most upset about is the fact that neither Edward nor Bella EVER says I love you to the other. Seriously how could that get left out? I know it is implied, but it is so important to see them each say it for the first time. I was very disappointed in that omission. Really it would have taken only seconds to add that in there...
I know I'm replying to an older post, but I haven't seen anyone address the above issue in this forum. In the garage scene at the Cullen's, after Edward says "you are my life now", right before Bella is driven away you can see him mouth the words "I love you". You can't hear it, you gotta read his lips. I'm positive, I've looked specifically for this on a couple of viewings.

you know, ive heard this from other ppl, but i have yet to see it myself... gotta rewatch and look for it...
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

I know I'm replying to an older post, but I haven't seen anyone address the above issue in this forum. In the garage scene at the Cullen's, after Edward says "you are my life now", right before Bella is driven away you can see him mouth the words "I love you". You can't hear it, you gotta read his lips. I'm positive, I've looked specifically for this on a couple of viewings
Really? Wow I've seen it 3 times and I've yet to notice that. Are you sure he wasn't just opening his mouth to say something and closing it? Cause in the forest scene, I noticed he did that. (When Bella told him that she wasn't afraid and he was just :O -gasp- -tries to speak-)
Team Quil: Clove Ottawa
Emmaline-Jane: is the "Toph" of Lexicalia.
Alison
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Alison »

twilightnewbie wrote:
Are you sure he wasn't just lipping the words "Olive juice?" :lol: I never noticed that, though. I'll have to keep my eye out for that one.
"...I wanted to dream. Maybe, if I could be unconscious, if I could dream, I could live for a few hours in a world where she and I could be together. She dreamed of me. I wanted to dream of her." -Edward, Midnight Sun
heartsjasper
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by heartsjasper »

i just went and saw it again and he does say it. im like "omg why would they cut that out. its such a waste ofmoney to edit it out"
ImageImage
Team Alice & Jasper
dazzled_twilighter
Wandering Through Town

Post by dazzled_twilighter »

Wow i'm going to have to look that up too....That really pissed me off that they left that part out of the movie. But yeah, I wonder why they couldn't have actualyl shown it so we could hear it..thats just stupid.
Sleepwalker
Settled in Forks

Post by Sleepwalker »

So Edward mouths "I love you" but the audience can't hear it? Hmmm...
Well maybe it was only for Bella's ears. Where the car screeches too loud over his voice?

Sometimes with a lot of movies, some audio is cut out or too faint for the human ear to hear. But closed captions pick it up. Guess we'll have to wait till Twilight comes out on DVD to see it the captions pick it up.
who_needs_fangs?
Digging the Castle Motif

Post by who_needs_fangs? »

Catherine Hardwicke said in one of her last MTV interviews that one of the deleted scenes on the DVD will have them say 'I love you'.
|Allie (Red) and Sami (Cocoa) and Sydney (Yank) are ❤|Conch=twin|
|SBS|Major V|Heidi Volturi|Veronica Ricci|Some other stuff I forgot|
|Banner Screenshots by Squid, Avie by Abby|
spicey16
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by spicey16 »

when is the dvd coming out?
heartsjasper
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by heartsjasper »

spicey16 wrote:when is the dvd coming out?
march 21st
ImageImage
Team Alice & Jasper