Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Re: Twilight Movie~ Changed/Added scenes

Post by Jadey »

WHAT!!!!!!!!

Not only did you get it before all the Americans...
But you get it waaay before New Zealand.
I have to wait till April 22nd
OME.

Yeh, im buying it so I can watch it whenever I want.
And im looking forward to the commentary with Kstew and Rpattz
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
fanMNM
Veggie-Vampire

Post by fanMNM »

Yes, I live in the States...in Florida. I didn't pre-order from Amazon though...my hubby pre-ordered it as a gift for me off an eBay store. I figured it would be shipped to me on the 21st so I expected to get ym copy much later than everyone who went to buy their's from a store...and look! I got mine early! :)

I have yet to watch the movie with Rob and Kristin's commentary but I did watch it again, and all the deleted and extended scenes...and the music videos...

I didn't know there were several versions being put out though...mine is the 2 disc special features one...are there others? I don't want to miss any versions and any extra scenes :) LOL

Thank you Naureen!!
obieewok
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by obieewok »

There are other versions, but most all have the same stuff. As long as you have the two disc you should be covered.

Mine's preordered through Hot Topic and it's got like 12 deleted/extended scenes and commentary, videos and stuff---although yours might have more videos than mine---I know the blu ray version seems like it might have more. I get some film cell too of Edward (that's the Hot Topic gimmick). I know Walmart is releasing it too, but not sure if there's is the two disc special edition. I think as long as everyone's copy says "two disc" on it, we'll all be cool.

Sorry Jadey! I can't believe you have to wait a whole other month for it! If you wanted it though, I'm sure there is some ebay store that is ready to ship---even amazon---to you.
"Has anyone ever shown you the difference between good touch and bad touch? 'Cause I'd love to demonstrate. We could start right now.'"

Like my banner? Suck it. MRK made it for me.
Jadey

Post by Jadey »

obieewok wrote: Sorry Jadey! I can't believe you have to wait a whole other month for it! If you wanted it though, I'm sure there is some ebay store that is ready to ship---even amazon---to you.
:cry: Yeah, but I don't completey trust buying stuff from the net.. and having them ship it all the way to New Zealand :arrow: costs a bomb.
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
twilightfans5
Settled in Forks

Post by twilightfans5 »

My local Shoprite put a few copies of twilight the 2 disc special dvd out and a friend bought one last night. She watched it yesterday and I have it tonight. I watched the movie and the movie with kristen, rob and catherine commentary which is cool. Havent watched disc 2 yet. I am waiting for my pre order from target. Its a 3 disc set with free itunes digital download which I think was the best deal out there.
lilmisstrouble
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Location: Isle of Esme. Between feathers and broken headboards.

Post by lilmisstrouble »

fanMNM wrote:Yes, I live in the States...in Florida. I didn't pre-order from Amazon though...my hubby pre-ordered it as a gift for me off an eBay store. I figured it would be shipped to me on the 21st so I expected to get ym copy much later than everyone who went to buy their's from a store...and look! I got mine early! :)

I have yet to watch the movie with Rob and Kristin's commentary but I did watch it again, and all the deleted and extended scenes...and the music videos...

I didn't know there were several versions being put out though...mine is the 2 disc special features one...are there others? I don't want to miss any versions and any extra scenes :) LOL
I AM SO JEALOUS!!! I live in Florida too! What part of Florida are you at? Are you going to any of the release parties? Let me know!
I thought about pre-ordering from Amazon, cause I know they've done that by accident before (delivered before the release) but I wanna get the Target one cause of the iTunes download. I didn't pre-order so I wouldn't have to wait for shipping time. I'll be at Target first thing in the morning on saturday. I'm in Fort Lauderdale, so I don't know how many Twilighters like myself are out there... who knows... We should start a Census ;)
"Does my being half-naked bother you?"
Yes, please take the other half off. xoxo

http://www.whatwouldedwardcullendo.blogspot.com
Jadey

Post by Jadey »

im gunna stop reading this thread now.. :( its making me depressed.

not only do i havta wait till april 22nd..
..we dont even get release parties and whatnot

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :oops: :cry: :cry: :evil:
^ by ForJazz
- Kristen Stewart
obieewok

Post by obieewok »

Jadey----we will have a cyber party the day you get yours. Promise. I'll bring chips and dip and something barbequed because I'm from Tx---that's just what we do.

Everyone else make sure to sign up for Jadey's cyber release party. New Zealand won't know what hit them :lol:
"Has anyone ever shown you the difference between good touch and bad touch? 'Cause I'd love to demonstrate. We could start right now.'"

Jadey

Post by Jadey »

:cry: Thanks so much

Who's the special guest thats gunna come?
We hasta have a cast member :P :P

AND BALLOONS
^ by ForJazz
- Kristen Stewart
obieewok

Post by obieewok »

We will have so many balloons Alice herself would freak.

Special guests include "that guy that didn't look.....wait...he just looked"
Lauren's hair stylist
Quil's dad---if we can figure out who that is. ;)