Twilight Movie~ Changed/Added scenes

Discussion of the Twilight movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules

Re: Twilight Movie~ Changed/Added scenes

Postby bite_me » Thu Dec 11, 2008 5:46 pm

alinc wrote:If they release a three-disc set I'll have died and gone to heaven


Same!!!

I feel really stupid . . . but which was the field trip scene?

And i saw the cullens walking around and it looked like they were about to catch the bus . . . that is just, completely, I don't know, weird.

or was that during the field trip or something?
ImageImage
If they say it's tourist season why can't we shoot them?
User avatar
bite_me
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
 
Posts: 504
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:45 am
Location: Australia! =D

Re: Twilight Movie~ Changed/Added scenes

Postby jasper5485 » Sat Dec 13, 2008 4:01 am

I loved the movie!! Sure there were certain things I liked and didnt like but for the most part they did a good job. I did not like the tree climbing scene i just thought it looked corny not that i didnt like the idea. I missed the meadow scene in the detailed description in the book.
I missed the Blood typing scene- especially with her aversion to the blood i just think its ironic and would have like it included.
The addition of the nomad clan attacking people was ok. However I did not like the fact that Alice's story was not included. I think that a little bit of character development was missed in the first movie because when they started they only were doing Twilight there was not a confirmed plan for New moon or Eclipse and hopefully Breaking Dawn. I went to see the movie with my friend who had not read the book and I feel that she felt like she was missing something but I think that was only because she saw it with me who had read the book, and I am a very vocal movie watcher when i like or don't like a scene. However my other friend saw the movie with her boyfriend and neither of them had read the book and she absolutely loved it she is going to read the book next so i guess ill see if she thought missed anything after that but both of them said it was a good movie. Hopefully with a bigger budget New Moon will be twice as good.
jasper5485
Settled in Forks
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2008 2:51 am

Re: Twilight Movie~ Changed/Added scenes

Postby Kristin9995 » Sat Dec 13, 2008 12:25 pm

When you watch the first trailer of movie,which was first trailer.. there were like that Emmett and Edward's scene which wasn't in the movie ( When remmett said to Edward that She's not one of us ).. Am I only one who noticed it ,loL :?: :?: ? ( I haven't read all the 18 pages of comments,lol ) . :roll: :)


:mrgreen: Movie was very very good.. i have like watched it 1000 times and I love it anyways.
Kristin9995
Settled in Forks
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:48 pm
Location: Estonia,Rakvere

Re: Twilight Movie~ Changed/Added scenes

Postby pollypollypolly » Sat Dec 13, 2008 3:12 pm

Kristin9995 wrote:When you watch the first trailer of movie,which was first trailer.. there were like that Emmett and Edward's scene which wasn't in the movie ( When remmett said to Edward that She's not one of us ).. Am I only one who noticed it ,loL :?: :?: ? ( I haven't read all the 18 pages of comments,lol ) . :roll: :)


:mrgreen: Movie was very very good.. i have like watched it 1000 times and I love it anyways.



It was in the trailer but I don't think it was in the movie?
“This hostage stuff is fun.”

Image
User avatar
pollypollypolly
Buying a Better Raincoat
 
Posts: 67
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2008 2:56 pm
Location: S. Wales, UK

Re: Twilight Movie~ Changed/Added scenes

Postby soozabooza54 » Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:58 pm

^Nope, not in the movie. Just the trailer. :)
Image
E<3B
My pop culture blog - check it out! - http://asyetuntitled1.blogspot.com/
User avatar
soozabooza54
Frozen in Time
 
Posts: 1770
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:35 am
Location: Avoiding Spanish Influenza in Chicago

Re: Twilight Movie~ Changed/Added scenes

Postby LindsOuimet » Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:27 pm

bite_me wrote:
alinc wrote:If they release a three-disc set I'll have died and gone to heaven


Same!!!

I feel really stupid . . . but which was the field trip scene?

And i saw the cullens walking around and it looked like they were about to catch the bus . . . that is just, completely, I don't know, weird.

or was that during the field trip or something?


Where they went to the green house, and were making compost tea and whatnot. The teacher was asking for permission slips before they got on the buses.
Image

Private Magdalena Devries in Jasper's Army
Bulldozer Operator @ EDC, Inc.
Randomness Bum!
Owner and Operator of Calming Coves Bed & Breakfast - Jasper says Relax!
User avatar
LindsOuimet
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye
 
Posts: 445
Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2008 3:09 pm
Location: Athens, GA

Re: Twilight Movie~ Changed/Added scenes

Postby Kristin9995 » Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:59 am

pollypollypolly wrote:
Kristin9995 wrote:When you watch the first trailer of movie,which was first trailer.. there were like that Emmett and Edward's scene which wasn't in the movie ( When remmett said to Edward that She's not one of us ).. Am I only one who noticed it ,loL :?: :?: ? ( I haven't read all the 18 pages of comments,lol ) . :roll: :)


:mrgreen: Movie was very very good.. i have like watched it 1000 times and I love it anyways.



It was in the trailer but I don't think it was in the movie?



It wasn;t in movie. I hoped that it would be in movie becose it's goos scene i think...
I am wondering ...did they delete much scenses from movie? :(
Kristin9995
Settled in Forks
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:48 pm
Location: Estonia,Rakvere

Re: Twilight Movie~ Changed/Added scenes

Postby Angel » Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:40 am

Just read somewhere on the net, Catherine was talking about the DVD (hopefully released February 09) and she said, they have 10 deleted or extended scenes they are going to add to the DVD. She realised fans spotted her mistake by taking the "I Love You's" from the movie and said she was going to put them back in.

Yeahhhhhh

Angel x
Watching Twilight is like my own personal brand of herion. I need my daily fix.
User avatar
Angel
Wandering Through Town
 
Posts: 32
Joined: Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:48 am
Location: Durham, England. UK

Re: Twilight Movie~ Changed/Added scenes

Postby Kristin9995 » Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:08 am

Angel wrote:Just read somewhere on the net, Catherine was talking about the DVD (hopefully released February 09) and she said, they have 10 deleted or extended scenes they are going to add to the DVD. She realised fans spotted her mistake by taking the "I Love You's" from the movie and said she was going to put them back in.

Yeahhhhhh

Angel x


Wow !! I CAN'T Wait !!! :p
Kristin9995
Settled in Forks
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:48 pm
Location: Estonia,Rakvere

Re: Twilight Movie~ Changed/Added scenes

Postby nafereti » Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:42 am

Kristin9995 wrote:When you watch the first trailer of movie,which was first trailer.. there were like that Emmett and Edward's scene which wasn't in the movie ( When remmett said to Edward that She's not one of us ).. Am I only one who noticed it ,loL :?: :?: ? ( I haven't read all the 18 pages of comments,lol ) . :roll: :)


:mrgreen: Movie was very very good.. i have like watched it 1000 times and I love it anyways.


after watching the movie the first time. i didnt even notice that until my sister said it.
Image
Image
Team Turtle//Skank Pack-Tay's L.Pec//Dork Squad-SuperSonicSamoan
TEAM TAYCOB WEBSITE: http://teamtaycob.webs.com/
User avatar
nafereti
Has Caught Sight of Edward
 
Posts: 1057
Joined: Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:10 am
Location: roll'n wit the turtles, run'n wit the wolves & Taylor's Left Pec

PreviousNext

Return to The Twilight Movie

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron