Click for Forum Rules
Angel
Wandering Through Town

Re: Request a topic

Post by Angel »

Can we have a

How many times have you see the movie?

Thanks

By the way as of today Sat 13th December I have seen it 19 times......I just love it. will be watching it again later too.

Angel x
Watching Twilight is like my own personal brand of herion. I need my daily fix.
t0pan$e
Settled in Forks

Post by t0pan$e »

Can we have a thread: "Burning Questions about Twilight book or movie"?

There are several questions people asked but the answer to their questions about any kind of details about the book or movie got lost in hundred posts. It would be nice if we separate the questions into a thread and have them answered accordingly.

Thank you.
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Hey all. So, I know that the answers to this question are kind of smattered throughout the postings, but I think I'd love to see it in one place. My thought is this:
So, you loved the movie. But, tell us about the scenes you would leave out/change.

Just a thought, as i know i have a few. :D
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
StarLitNight
Settled in Forks

Post by StarLitNight »

I was wondering if I could request a topic about the status and updates on Taylor Lautner playing Jacob in New Moon?

Wait, never mind. I found the New Moon movie page. Sorry!
edward'sstupidlamb
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by edward'sstupidlamb »

could there maybe be something about the future casts? Like a thread where we said who we wanted to play whoever in Eclipse or Breaking Dawn? Or a thread about the Volturi like favorite character that kind af thing, or I guess that would really be better after the movie or cast list comes out :oops: soory.
Image Image
Fantasyages301
Settled in Forks

Post by Fantasyages301 »

anyone have any idea on how to see the twilight movie without downloading cause last time i did i got jipped $5 and a trajan horse virus.
twi-nerd
Fishing with Charlie

Post by twi-nerd »

We should have a topic to discuss the newest twilight merchandise coming in. Since I recently read a magazine article from Life & Style and it said that they were making Twilight Bella and Edward dolls.

The website for the dolls is

Tonnerdoll.com
On the homepage click Twilight and you'll see them.

It should say that they're coming out during Spring and the price will be posted later on. So that should be one.

Twilight Merchandise
My favorite band Pierce the Veil. I LOVE VIC FUENTES!! Thank you so much Chloe for the banner.
Maira
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Maira »

I think there should be a Pets thread, for talking about things like "What do you think would happen if the Cullens had pets?" or "What kind of pets do you think a character would have?"
Private Aubrey Tobin in Jasper's Confederate Army.
You have to see this. *freaks*
Beep... Beep... Beep... Maira is going out of order... Bee- back eventually...
lilmisstrouble
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Location: Isle of Esme. Between feathers and broken headboards.

Post by lilmisstrouble »

Topic Request: The Twilight Saga as a TV Show

I couldn't help but think about how great it would be if they made the Twilight Saga into a TV Show. I still want to see all books made into movies, of course, but some movies have been turned into TV Shows and succeeded at it. I know it's a lame comparison, but take Buffy The Vampire Slayer, for instance. The books average 23 chapters, which is also the average episode count for a season on a network TV Show. So that makes perfect sense to me. The soundtrack could be brilliant, the supporting characters could have more depth to them. Oh, so much to imagine...!

So here are the questions:

Would you watch Twilight as a TV Show?

Do you think this would be a good way to portray every scene from the book to the screen, without sparing anything?

Do you think they should stick to 4 seasons, as in 4 books?

Who would you want to see playing the characters from the books, assuming the original cast was not on the show?
"Does my being half-naked bother you?"
Yes, please take the other half off. xoxo

http://www.whatwouldedwardcullendo.blogspot.com
mandyb7
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by mandyb7 »

I'd like to suggest a topic for the Twilight DVD (I haven't see one yet) since the DVD's release date has finally been set, so we can talk about waiting for it and what will be on it and then our reactions after we get it to and about the special features and stuff.
Team Alice- Seeing the future since 1901
WA Addict