Discussion of the Twilight movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
triciavenice
Buying a Better Raincoat

Re: For those who HAVEN'T seen the movie yet....NO SPOILERS

Post by triciavenice »

Good for you guys, I agree don't read spoilers, I did that alot, and I had almost seen most of the movie. I STILL enjoyed it but hold out, it will be worth the wait!
A.H
Official Dog Lover!

Post by A.H »

I have to wait until december 19th. I have no expectations but i'm sure it's going to be amazing whatever the reviews say. I don't care what some middle aged guy whose never even read the books thinks about it. I'm avoiding all spoilers.twilight trailers on uk tv... where?? i'm thinking of camping out in front of the tv just to spot one.
Twinny, Layla| Graphics by Narnia| I'm on The List, Hurricane| Randie
Miss Cullen
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Miss Cullen »

vampire_elf wrote:
But waiting for the movie is sooo hard, don't you think? All the hype and frenzy around the release and now those of us who don't live in the US get...NOTHING! :cry:
Yes! I totally agree!!! Its so tempting to look up stuff but I dont want to spoil it for myself so I must be strong!! I just want to see it so bad. Im going with a girl from work who I got hooked on the books, we're going opening night (which is a weeknight) to the latest session possible to try and avoid screaming teenage girls. Not the I wont be screaming internally but I REALLY dont want people there screaming every time Edward or someone comes on screen and commenting on every little thing, that would really annoy me. No offens intended to screaming teenage girls but do it at home! :D
sachael
Cliff Diving with Embry
Location: Somewhere in Vegas having and argument with Riley Reynolds.

Post by sachael »

i was quite p*ssed when i heard the news that the playdate here in the philippines will be moved from 11/21 -- 11/26 i was like ranting like crazy.. :)

now.. less than 24 hours.. i'll get to see it..
ImageImage
Team J.ActionTwinnie:TillyWhitlock
A PROUD RANDIE and LEXLING
I Speak My Mindand i tweet too!
dazzle_me-xx
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by dazzle_me-xx »

I have to wait until December 12th.
Decemberthefreakingtwelfh.
I.CAN'T.WAIT.THAT.LONG.
As if its not bad enough with people saying "It was so good."
And I can't go on half the forums, because eveyone is talking about it, and iI don't want to run into any spoilers.
I'm so jealous of people who live in the US. Some people were even lucky enough to meet Catherine! And Rob, and Kristen.
No one is coming to Australia. :(
Oh well, I guess it will all be worth it.
Has anyone got any special plans? All my friends and i wre planning to have a party to see it and dress up vampire/werewolf, but then we were like, "stuff it" because we just wanted to see the movie.

88bin
Settled in Forks

Post by 88bin »

I had no idea how big the movie was going to be in Australia - It wasn't even rated until yesterday - I was looking to buy tickets & they are mostly sold out already :cry:. I brought tickets today for the 13th so only 2 days after release - I CAN'T WAIT!
XxKatiexX
Settled in Forks

Post by XxKatiexX »

I have to wait till January which is so horrible. Everyone talks about it and I want to watch it too...
I was dealing with the thought of going to england but I've already been there this year and twice a year is too expensive. The german voices are very horrible they don't suit the characters nor the actor/actress the translation is not really good as well you can see that when you watch the trailer in german. So I hope they show the movie in english here too. :?:
vampire_elf
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by vampire_elf »

XxKatiexX wrote:I have to wait till January which is so horrible. Everyone talks about it and I want to watch it too...
I was dealing with the thought of going to england but I've already been there this year and twice a year is too expensive. The german voices are very horrible they don't suit the characters nor the actor/actress the translation is not really good as well you can see that when you watch the trailer in german. So I hope they show the movie in english here too. :?:
Some one else who is speaking German! Yay! :D I suppose your from Germany (I'm from Austria)? The German trailer is unintentionally funny, in my opinion, due to the voices that don't fit and the bad translation. I have to laugh whenever I watch it! :lol:

I'm going to watch the movie in English only! And yesterday I tried to force my boyfriend to go and see the movie with me in the Czech Republic (it will be released this very weekend there and it's the cheapest possiblity - I've considered Belgium and meeting up with someone I know from the lex there and England)) but nothing is decided yet (we can go next week at the earliest).
No special plans for seeing the movie, though, since I don't know any Twilighters (except on the Lex). I have to force some poor soul (most likely my boyfriend) to go and watch it wíth me!

Banner by the amazing MRK!
Obsessed 20 something Twilighter
Lunna-san
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by Lunna-san »

A.H wrote:I have to wait until december 19th. I have no expectations but i'm sure it's going to be amazing whatever the reviews say. I don't care what some middle aged guy whose never even read the books thinks about it. I'm avoiding all spoilers.twilight trailers on uk tv... where?? i'm thinking of camping out in front of the tv just to spot one.
Are you Brazilian? The release date here is December 19th as well. I think I should be happy because they wanted the release day on Christmas. :roll:

I bet the middle aged men will hate it. If they call Twilight Saga as for teenager girls, I can the the bashing already. I don't care. If they can show in picture a bit of Edward and Bella's love, I'll be pleased. But I know the movie will never be better than the book. It's a different kind of experience. They are both amazing, but reading a book is something you imagine in your head. The comparasion is not even fair.
A.H
Official Dog Lover!

Post by A.H »

nope not brazilian. from the u.k. i've seen the trailer in german (learn it at school) and i agree it's hilarious. i really want to see a tv spot over here.. i still haven't seen one.
Twinny, Layla| Graphics by Narnia| I'm on The List, Hurricane| Randie