Discussion of the Twilight movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
JenJen2112
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Re: If there is an Eclipse...

Post by JenJen2112 »

I think scene wise, there are very important one's in Eclipse. The hard part of turning this series into movies is that a lot of what we read is Bella's internal dialogue. I hope they do an amazing job on Eclipse because it is my favorite out of the series.
\/Brittany\/
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: Telling Jasper that Alice cheated on him...with a werewolf

Post by \/Brittany\/ »

Eclipse has so many great parts! Jasper story, training in the clearing, Bella punching Jacob, and the tent scene.

I agree with you pennybug84! We have to see their happy ending? It wouldn't be fair to bring the entire series to life and then rob us of the ending.
Team Bella: Have a Little Werewolf with Your Vampire
I have Twilightis *cough,cough* There is no cure
Jasper Hale laughs at your mood ring
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

Woah, no one's been on here since it was announced Eclipse was going to be made!!
So is everyone excited thate they're going to make Eclipse?!
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
cullens_love
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by cullens_love »

There should be a new thread now because the question is not "if there is an Eclipse" anymore. Now all the what scenes should be in the movie talk can start yeeahhyy
YOU ARE MY LIFE NOW
NeDzThErApYfOroCd
Settled in Forks

Post by NeDzThErApYfOroCd »

debussygirl wrote:Woah, no one's been on here since it was announced Eclipse was going to be made!!
So is everyone excited thate they're going to make Eclipse?!

I'm excited, but a little worried with having to change directors again and it comming out so soon. I understand having to film it soon because of the actors aging and all, I just wish they would take their time in editing creating of cgi parts. As far as a script if it is already announced a script could be in the works as we speak giving a little bit more time than in the past, I just don't think I really trust MR after Twilight and hearing that she was even gonna leave out scences in NM, but CW wanted them in it. Maybe they could look around before they went with her, but I think it was stated somewhere she's already on board.
fanMNM
Veggie-Vampire

Post by fanMNM »

It took me some looking to find this thread! Didn't think to look under the Twilight movie for it :)

I think everyone seems to have the same concerns...and I think that shows that those concerns are pretty valid. I too am worried that they are rushing things with Eclipse...but I'm also torn between my strong impatience to see all the movies!! :lol: Changing directors a third time...that also makes me nervous, but that depends on the job CW does...if he doesn't do well with NM, then I'll be glad, but if he does an excellent job (which is what I am REALLY hoping, then I'll be disappointed...) I definitely question MR's abilities to adapt the book into a screenplay.

Has this been discussed? I'm sorry if it has, but I was wondering what scenes, if any, some think could be cut out of Eclipse for time purposes?

Thank you Naureen!!
debussygirl

Post by debussygirl »

I think that maybe the scene where Jasper teaches everyone how to fight newborns will be cut out. I mean, wolves are supposed to know how to kill vampires and the Cullens are more mature, and they could've had lessons before, so that one will probably be cut.
Then some of the scenes where Bella is just hanging out with Jacob. I think she'll run away once, they talk for maybe 5 minutes, then she'll come home and Edward will get over it, besides her going two times and spending 15 minutes on each time Bella and Jacob are together.
Hmmm...that's really all I can think of for now.
cullens_love
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by cullens_love »

Eclispe has so many great lines that I would love to hear all of them e.g. "your heartbeat is the most important sound in my world..."

I do hope they will film the hostage part so they also have a Bella escaping scene and then of course Edward returning.
The Meadow scene should be in the movie too. I wanna see more Edward and Bella Moments to see how much in tune they are.
YOU ARE MY LIFE NOW
roseaurora
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by roseaurora »

June 10, 2010 is Thursday... isn't that a little odd?
Wants to move to Forks and live with the Cullens forever.
Banner by the fabulous MRK
I ♥ my Lexily!
debussygirl

Post by debussygirl »

OMDE I just remembered...I'll be graduated when Eclipse comes out, so there'll be no school which means I'll get to go to the midnight premiere!! *squeal*