Discussion of the Twilight movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
The Dark Knight
Touched By Cold Hands

Re: If there is an Eclipse...

Post by The Dark Knight »

Deffinantly want to see the newborn fight and thw wolf pack training by Jasper. My favorite chapter in the entire series is the Compramise. The part where Edward Takes Bella to his place while everyone else is out "hunting" yah right...that whole scene just has to hit the mark for the film to be good. The other thing I want to see is Bella leaving the voice mail on Edwards phone. The part where she going to be worse than a Grizzely bear. Can you just see it..KStew trying to be all bad@$$...What about the bed...that can be played in so many funny ways...

"Peaces is not the absence of war, but the presence of justice."
Amanda Beth
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by Amanda Beth »

Does anyone else think that boo boo stewart is going to end up looking WAY too young for Seth? He looks younger than Taylor did in Twilight and not all guys can gain 30lbs of muscle like Taylor did.
The Dark Knight
Touched By Cold Hands

Amanda Beth wrote:Does anyone else think that boo boo stewart is going to end up looking WAY too young for Seth? He looks younger than Taylor did in Twilight and not all guys can gain 30lbs of muscle like Taylor did.

We shall see, he has a lot of work ahead of him in a short time frame...

lady4string

Post by lady4string »

I was surprised at that too. I thought they would cast a Seth that looks young yet has a more muscular and tall body. I am excited since there is more Jasper in this one.
fanMNM
Veggie-Vampire

Post by fanMNM »

Did anyone else read the interview with Boo Boo where he mentions that he has signed on for 3 movies?? I'm guessing Summit has plans to not only make Breaking Dawn, but to split it into two different movies!

I don't want to have an opinion on Boo Boo as Seth yet. Make up and movie magic can do a lot so I am just hoping his acting is great and he fits the part!! :) If I have expectations of him, I'm afraid he won't meet them and I'll be disappointed. So I'm just gonna be hopeful and not think about it!! LOL

Thank you Naureen!!
The Dark Knight
Touched By Cold Hands

fanMNM wrote:Did anyone else read the interview with Boo Boo where he mentions that he has signed on for 3 movies?? I'm guessing Summit has plans to not only make Breaking Dawn, but to split it into two different movies!

I don't want to have an opinion on Boo Boo as Seth yet. Make up and movie magic can do a lot so I am just hoping his acting is great and he fits the part!! :) If I have expectations of him, I'm afraid he won't meet them and I'll be disappointed. So I'm just gonna be hopeful and not think about it!! LOL
One of the movies may be New Moon as he has a role in it too...so maybe no split of the 4th movie...Really the 4th movie has a ton of pages but the content for a movie is not there four two movies...

Amanda Beth
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by Amanda Beth »

I agree about that. SM draws out a lot like Bella while she's going through transformation... it's like a chapter long and that would be hella boring to watch on screen.
The Dark Knight
Touched By Cold Hands

Amanda Beth wrote:I agree about that. SM draws out a lot like Bella while she's going through transformation... it's like a chapter long and that would be hella boring to watch on screen.
Who's going to watch 45 minutes of Bella being pregnant and another 45 minutes to an hour of talking in the field...boring...

lady4string

Post by lady4string »

Hopefully they'll montage the pregnancy, transformation and training. I can't wait to see the Bella/Max/J Jenks scenes. lol!
Dxplora07
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Dxplora07 »

fanMNM wrote:Did anyone else read the interview with Boo Boo where he mentions that he has signed on for 3 movies?? I'm guessing Summit has plans to not only make Breaking Dawn, but to split it into two different movies!

I believe they already cleared this up, Summit released a statement saying something like, they appreciate Boo Boo's enthusiasm for the saga, but there is not contract for any other movies past Eclipse. They are currently working with SM to bring Breaking Dawn to film, but nothing official yet.