Discussion of the Twilight movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
ForJazz926
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Re: If there is an Eclipse...

Post by ForJazz926 »

Dovrebanen wrote:For me NM is "sad dark".
Exactly. I mean I'm aware it's not "The Descent" or anything. But it's definitely not uplifting - in the same way that Romeo and Juliet is not uplifting. It's beautiful and bittersweet and complicated. Look at the colors used in Twilight - there's a reason it was set in cloudy, rainy, cold weather. Sure, girl gets boy, and we have a million yummy lovey dovey scenes to make us as readers love them - but how many times does she cry over boy? How many times does she question the point of her existence? Contemplate immortality and true love? It's not over at Twilight. It doesn't end on a "happily ever after" note...it's unfinished until Breaking Dawn. To me there is never really PURE happiness - there's always something to think of in the back of your mind that's still not quite right.

Image Image
mary
Buying a Better Raincoat
Location: hanging out w/ Bella, Rennesme, and the other Cullens

Post by mary »

I am excited that they are making Eclipse! And they better make BD, as well. I totally agree the story isn't finished with Twilight, not with NM, or with Eclipse. It's not over until BD, and as far as I'm concerned, it's not with that either, but whatever. So why would they stop with just Twilight, or just NM, or just Eclipse? It needs to be all the way through to the very end. Nothing can be started, but then never finished, it never makes since that way. :? You can't just say "oh, I'm gonna make Twilight into a movie, but it depends on how well we do on whether we'll make NM." and then say "Oh, since we did so well with Twilight, we'll make NM into a movie, and then Eclipse a few months later, but we're not positive if we're going to make BD into a movie because it'll be too hard, too difficult because of a baby that's half-vamp. and is so advanced she's not like a normal baby." I mean, hello!!! is it too hard for ya? are you not up to the task? or are you just determined to disappoint thousands of fans? I think it's all 3. I mean, hello!!! have you not heard of cgi, it's been done before, and if they can manage, it can be done again. If they do a good enough job, you wouldn't be able to tell at all that Renesmee is cgi. Since they're doing NM this yr. and Eclipse into a movie early next yr. then why on earth would they seriously be considering not making BD?

"Look after my heart, I've left it with you."
mandyb7
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by mandyb7 »

August 17th is when it starts! sooo excited!
Team Alice- Seeing the future since 1901
WA Addict
sarah!
Digging the Castle Motif
Location: Tieing Derek in thunderball, having poke wars with Logan, and woiloping with sam!

Post by sarah! »

mandyb7 wrote:August 17th is when it starts! sooo excited!
I know!
I can't wait for the trailors and stuff, even though we have got a while! :lol:
ImageImage
BLF-Logan, Twinny-Chels, Jell-o! My Twi-guys-Derek and Logs, Lemur 4 LIFE!
BrandOfHeroine
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by BrandOfHeroine »

sarah! wrote:
mandyb7 wrote:August 17th is when it starts! sooo excited!
I know!
I can't wait for the trailors and stuff, even though we have got a while! :lol:
I'm totally with you! I can't believe how many people are going to go watch BandSlam just to see the trailer! xD
Amanda Beth

Post by Amanda Beth »

Didn't know where to put this...

bellaandedward.com was told by Summit that they are officially opening up open casting for Leah and Seth Clearwater:
http://eclipseopencasting.com/

I read the audition script for Leah, it would be so much fun to play her! Too bad I'm Irish and the farthest thing from native american haha. I don't know who I'd want to play either of them-- I think they should be NA, like they made the requirement for the pack to be for New Moon.
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

Well it looks like we might have a Riley. Here's the article about it.

And if that's really him, he's kind of cute.
And I love the fact that it's another unkown.
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
Amanda Beth

Post by Amanda Beth »

I just saw this tweet from lexicon's twitter. Is anyone else super confused??

When asked what they are looking forward to in eclipse Taylor says the sleping bag scene, Kristen says getting pregnant and rob saysthebirth
about 1 hour ago from TwitterBerry
Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Dovrebanen »

Amanda Beth - They were asked what they were looking forward to in future movies, both Eclipse and BD. So they answered from both books.

This is from The Lex front page:
"One of the most memorable questions was when they were all asked about what they were looking forward to doing in future films. Ashley said she wanted to do the heavy fight scene in Eclipse. Taylor said he was looking forward to the deeper love triangle and the tent scene. But it was Rob and Kristen’s answers that really got the crowd reaction. Kristen said she couldn’t wait to REALLY get pregnant, putting a jib in the many media outlets that was posted rumors to the fact that she was already pregnant. Then Rob said he was looking forward to the cesarean birth in Breaking Dawn. Much laughter will be heard on our footage once we get it uploaded."

Love how Kristen says "Really get pregnant". At least it's good to know she can have a sense of humor with all these crazy rumors going around about her and Rob.
Rob's Halfway House ~ Team Edward ~ Cullenist ~
Amanda Beth

Post by Amanda Beth »

Yeah I read it afterwards... the tweet only mentioned what they were looking forward to in eclipse :)