Discussion of the Twilight movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
darkrider
Red-Eyed Vampire

Re: If there is an Eclipse...

Post by darkrider »

I think there will def be an Eclipse, considering the fact that Victoria was watchign them at Prom and walking away smiling. She was looking for vengance. You KNOW there is going to..HAS to be an Eclipse. =DD
My twinnie and my fav twi guy=meteor
Randomness Reggie! BACK in...dark?
Emmett's Demolition Crew:Trainee
Team Edmartt! <<for the clueless, edward+emmett
vamps4evr
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by vamps4evr »

Its hard to top Twilight...since it was the 1st one...but Eclipse I think Is my favorite of the saga...Tent scene *drool* Getting the bed and more..just lots in this book Id love to see!!! Surely if they do NM they will do this...
Tengo Nubs.
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: Fighting off all the chubies who want to steal her fictional men. ::cough::SAM&SHEL::cough::

Post by Tengo Nubs. »

debussygirl wrote:Do you know how many actors have played high schoolers when they're older? The entire cast of Grease was like 30, Rory Gilmore was 20 playing a 16 year old, and Jackson from Hannah Montana is seriously like 30.
i just looked this up on imdb--the guy on hannah montana is LITERALLY 31. THIRTY-ONE. i just feel bad for the poor guy....he looks like he's 15.

anyway, they can't change the actors! they just CAN'T. i would be extremely sad if they did. ugh. i hate when movie series do that.....grrr. okay, calming down now.

i'm reading eclipse now, so i remembered some scenes from the beginning chapters that i'd like: first, when edward is telling bella how he would save her from the crashing plane! :lol: i know that probably won't make it to the movie, but that's just a really funny part of the book in my opinion.
also! when jake shows up at school to warn edward about crossing the treaty line. bella describes him as looking "dangerous" and that would be very hot to see on screen. though, it would be better if steven strait were playing jacob.....sigh. i guess taylor has potential to get hotter.
Sam and Shel <3 --Twinnies Randomness Regular. Addicted to the Brothers <3
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

So one part I reeeeaally want to be in there:
"Fall down again Bella?"
"No, Emmett, I punched a werewolf in the face." :lol:
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
awesomejen1
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by awesomejen1 »

Tengo Nubs. wrote:
debussygirl wrote:Do you know how many actors have played high schoolers when they're older? The entire cast of Grease was like 30, Rory Gilmore was 20 playing a 16 year old, and Jackson from Hannah Montana is seriously like 30.
i just looked this up on imdb--the guy on hannah montana is LITERALLY 31. THIRTY-ONE. i just feel bad for the poor guy....he looks like he's 15.

anyway, they can't change the actors! they just CAN'T. i would be extremely sad if they did. ugh. i hate when movie series do that.....grrr. okay, calming down now.

i'm reading eclipse now, so i remembered some scenes from the beginning chapters that i'd like: first, when edward is telling bella how he would save her from the crashing plane! :lol: i know that probably won't make it to the movie, but that's just a really funny part of the book in my opinion.
also! when jake shows up at school to warn edward about crossing the treaty line. bella describes him as looking "dangerous" and that would be very hot to see on screen. though, it would be better if steven strait were playing jacob.....sigh. i guess taylor has potential to get hotter.
That is a little creepy...
http://www.fanfiction.net/~awesomejen
Cool graphic stuff from MRK! Thanks!
amandaxcullen
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by amandaxcullen »

soozabooza54 wrote:Yeah... with Breaking Dawn, there's a lot of contract renegotion that has to take place and a lot more business stuff than the other two right now...
Yeah Cathrine was talking about recasting Bella for me.
I'm playing the 'hard-to-get"
Rob seems interested ;D

*in my dreams!*
=[[[[[
Team Jacob!
Because a space heater has more potential than a rock.
soozabooza54
Frozen in Time

Post by soozabooza54 »

I think everyone will come back - there'll only be one more by the time they get to Breaking Dawn, and since they have to renegotiate, it means that everyone will be getting paid more. :)
E<3B
My pop culture blog - check it out! - http://asyetuntitled1.blogspot.com/
TwilightSagaSickness
Settled in Forks

Post by TwilightSagaSickness »

i dont see how they can do one and not all of them... i mean they all have cliff hangers.. eclipse is the worst one it ends with them makeing plans for their wedding.. so i think they will make all 4 books into books.. or atleast i hope :D
edward may prefer brunetes but EMMETT prefers blondes:D
What do I look like to you? The Wizard of Oz? You need a brain? A heart? Go ahead. Take mine. Take everything I have.
soozabooza54
Frozen in Time

Post by soozabooza54 »

Speaking of contract negotiations...

http://www.suntimes.com/entertainment/z ... 24.article
E<3B
My pop culture blog - check it out! - http://asyetuntitled1.blogspot.com/
awesomejen1
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by awesomejen1 »

I would love to get one of thier paychecks...even if it was the twilight paycheck..haha
http://www.fanfiction.net/~awesomejen
Cool graphic stuff from MRK! Thanks!