Discussion of the Twilight movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
vamps4evr
Buying a Better Raincoat

Re: Favorite Scenes

Post by vamps4evr »

Love love LOVED the baseball scene!! that was my favorite!! I wanna go see it again, so I may change after that! there were some funny ones I liked as well, but that was by far my fave!
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

I really enjoyed the movie, :D so I have a lot...........
-Basically her whole 1st day at school. when the Cullens are first introduced & Jessica is explaining about them,(I loved Jessica's facial expressions & body language when Edward walked in & then he smiled when she's talking about him) In biology where Edward's trying not to kill Bella, I though Rob did a good job portraying this, it was kind of funny at first but I liked it. And in gym w/Mike & Jessica (pretty much any scene w/Mike. Michael Welch was so funny as Mike!)
-Saving her from Tyler's van & Port Angeles
-pretty much any scene w/Charlie. They were great & funny!
-the reveal scene & Edward's sparkliness. (I was anxious to see how they would do this and I loved it. It wasn't too sparkly or freaky looking. It was pretty cool. But I was a little disappointed that it wasn't really a meadow & it was different in some ways from the book.... oh well)
-Edward bringing Bella home to meet his family. It showed them so well & their feelings about the "human invader." Esme sweet. Rosalie hateful, Alice excited (I've always loved Alice!). It was just so funny & I loved the whole thing.
-THE BASEBALL scene was AWESOME! The music & everything was perfect here! I loved Jasper & Emmet. It was so fun & had some funny moments. It was just so cool. I loved that they had Bella call Rosalie out & she gave her like this death glare. It was perfect!
-the ballet/fight scene w/James was cool as well! I loved that they had Alice be the one to rip off James's head! And then Edward sucking out the venom & Carlisle is like you have to stop Edward, you're killing her! And I liked the flashbacks they showed here.
-the hospital scene at the end wasn't really a favorite scene just because I knew when he said you should go to Jacksonville so I can't hurt you anymore, that it was leading to NM and it made me sad! But I thought they both portrayed the charactes & did really well here.
-PROM of course was fun. I loved the whole thing. (especially the "confrontation" between Edward & Jacob it was cool.)

I wish they hotel scene had been longer. I love all that happens there w/Bella & Alice's relationship starts to develop more here. And I love that Bella is freaking out & they have to tell her to calm down, their family will be fine & they're only afraid of losing Bella because she basically "woke" Edward up.

I've already seen it twice, and I really wanna go see it again!
Last edited by pennybug84 on Thu Nov 27, 2008 5:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
eternitys_charm
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by eternitys_charm »

My favorite scenes include, the Port Angeles scene, edward looked freakishly scary when he did that evil face to those nasty guys! I loved it!
Baseball scene, come on now that IS the best scene!! Muse's song totally put it off the charts though!! :D
The Ballet Studio fight, awesome acting throughout the whole thing!
and prom, so cute! :)
Banner and avie made by me for my story.
Please Read it: http://twilightarchives.com/viewstory.p ... 40&index=1
pela41
Settled in Forks

Post by pela41 »

My favorite was kind of a little scene - (i'm not really sure if it can actually be called a scene!)
I love that part when Bella's cleaning her truck and Edward jumps down off the top - then she says "can you at least try to be normal? i have neighbors!" i thought it was a great little "normal" couple moment (before he pulls out the dent with his hand..)
It made me smile and it was kind of sweet!
awesomejen1
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by awesomejen1 »

I loved the baseball scene! But my Favorite was the kiss scene...it was HAWT!
http://www.fanfiction.net/~awesomejen
Cool graphic stuff from MRK! Thanks!
Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Edward_Addict »

simonsays wrote:likes:
dislikes
anytime kristen stewart opened her mouth
the lack of communication before they pronounced there love for each other
all the changes from the books to the movie
the volvo..

overall: i liked the movie but not kristen stewart at all..i really dont think she is a good actress at all, she was blinking and twitching the whole movie. but the movie was a decent companion to the book.
You expressed my thoughts EXACTLY about Kristen. Are you walking around inside my head? :D Yeah I was so disappointed in her acting. She was not Bella to me at all. And UGH the blinking and twitching! I wanted to slap her.

Enough with the negative. On the to some of my favorite things! :P

Let me just say I was always a hardcore Edward lover (obviously) and when I saw pics of Jackson as Jasper I was like "hmm, not really how I pictured Jasper but whatevz"... so I was totally taken by surprise with how much I loved him in the movie! He (and the rest of the Cullens) had very few lines but when they're playing baseball and Victoria says she's the one with the wicked curveball and Jasper says something like "Oh we'll see about that" he had the most ADORABLE hint of a southern accent that I found him totally YUMMY! And like others have mentioned, the whole bat-flipping thing he did was so damn sexy. So yeah, kinda looking at Jasper in a whole new light. I loved any scene with him or Emmett. Or any of the Cullens really. I think they all did a great job, some even surprised me, like Esme and Jasper.
Image Image
Ohs0sexyBella<3
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Ohs0sexyBella<3 »

Oh my gosshhhhh!!!
The baseball scene...I can't get over it!
It was amazing!! I loved how they everyone really got into character. Only Alice could look like she was dancing while pitching a baseball..;]...and she did so graceful...so like- Alice..And Emmett just trying to show off like his usual self. Jasper let down his guard for a while and it was nice to watch. Esme was just being the mom she is and Edward was of course....the fastest..Rosalie was being all competitive and sour- just like her usual self... :roll: ..It was awesome!! Thats scene had goosebumps running up and down my arms the whole time!
(sigh)...what i wouldnt give to play baseball with the Cullens...???
Last edited by Ohs0sexyBella<3 on Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Randomness Reggi..:)Banner made my the awesome shel:]
darkrider
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by darkrider »

I'm adding more favs! I looooooved the bedroom scene guys! It was....steamy, :oops: lol
I also loved the baseball scene, as stated previously. OH and the scene in the kitchen, with emmett waving the knife at Bella! HILARIOUS! :lol: And when Edward said "hold on spider monkey" lolllll SO CUTE! OH and the prom, when Edward was like "do you wanna get outta here" OHH! MY second fav! The one after bella found out what edward was, he was jumping ontop of her truck and was like, i'm going to take you to my house. he was soo....human-like there lolll so average. So adorable! I loved it. lol
My twinnie and my fav twi guy=meteor
Randomness Reggie! BACK in...dark?
Emmett's Demolition Crew:Trainee
Team Edmartt! <<for the clueless, edward+emmett
Sullie06
Learning to Love Green

Post by Sullie06 »

I LOVED the baseball scene. I wish is was longer but to me it was one of the few times you got to see the Cullens, be The Cullens. The way they are together when nobody is watching, the way they have been for almost a century.

Loved the dinner scene at the Cullen House. They want so desperately to please her, well except Rosalie, and to me Edwards actions are sorta like those of a real 17 year old.

I liked when Edward dropped in on Bella when she was washing her truck and she was like "Could you act normal for like one minute" or whatever she says (I've only scene it once) and she's worried about her neighbors. Then Edward pulls out the dent which Jacob notices.

Like Edwards driving in Port Angeles

Charlie and that darn Pepper Spray, so funny.

The way the human kids speak

Laurent getting annoyed with James and when he tells him not to play with his food. You can just tell that he's so done with James.

The kiss of course

But one of my favorite moments are when they show Bella and Edward talking and all we hear is music. It was a very time restraining way to show them falling in love. To me these conversations show then falling in love very well. Maybe it's because I'm older and sorta relating it to my life (My hubs and I could just talk to each other for hours on end like there was nobody else in the world)

Freaking Renee asking her if she's being safe :lol:

The only parts I was a little sad about were:
I wish the hotel scene was a little longer, then we would have gotten more Jasper and Alice too.
The field trip was kinda pointless to me
And her Nasal Cannula in the hospital scene. That was horrible. It was HUGE and in her eyes practically. They could have used one that was a little more realistic.
Augusta
Settled in Forks

Post by Augusta »

My favorite scenes would have to be:
The ballet studio, so cool, I mean too bad for Bella (she was going to live all along guys...)but the action! And Edward almost killing James and Bella it was just amazing! Also when Alice touches Bella then smells her hand, "carlisle.."
The "meadow". Although it wasn't how it was written in the book it had some serious potential. I mean the part where Bella is sitting under the leaves and Edward's sitting in the rain soking wet, that was just so sweet. (I think I cried a little here...)
The introduction of the Cullens, Emmett in that white sweater... I mean no way!
When Bella met the Cullens at their house. Emmett waving the knife and how embrassed Edward was when Alice said Bella smelt good. ("Ok I'm going to take you on a tour now.) During the tour I only wish he would have said something about Carlisle history, but maybe that will be in New Moon?
The baseball scene was priceless. It was like so incredible. Totally how I imagined it. I couldn't believe it.
I would go on and crique the whole movie but I'll save you the boredum.