Discussion of the Twilight movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
SerenaCullen
Settled in Forks

Re: Twilight movie~ Inside jokes

Post by SerenaCullen »

UnfreakinBelievable wrote:I just saw the movie a second time and I was able to notice all the little things our favorite clutz, Bella, did:
- slamming the truck door into Jacob
- slipping on the ice in her driveway
- dropping a bag in her kitchen

Did anyone else notice any more clutzy Bella moments?

That might not be something people pick up on if they haven't read the book.

my friend told me that when they were filming the scene where Bella hits Jacob with the car door that Kristen accidentally hit him so then they thought it was a good idea so they put it in.
Stupidshinyvolvowner
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Stupidshinyvolvowner »

Another klutzy moment: Bella almost fell when she was following Edward right after he sparkled in the meadow :D
EandB

Post by EandB »

I thought the wolf comment was funny.
cullen_kissez

Post by cullen_kissez »

#1twi-guy wrote:When Edward enters the cafeteria and he passes by Angela, Jessica, and Bella I liked how he smiled because you knew he was reading Jess and Angela's minds. Haha

Oh and when Jasper walked in and Jess said "The blonde one who always looks like he's in pain"
:lol:

That's all I can think of for now
that was hilarious .. I'm like.. Jessica's dirty mind!
Angel wrote:When Edward and Bella are at Edward's house and are about to go up stairs, did anyone notice the huge wooden cross that is on the bottom of the stairs. Could that possibly be Carlise's dad's cross?

Angel x
nice catch!
malaz wrote:this part is so HALARIOUS.
when mike asks Bella to the prom and Edward is the in picture. when mikes asks bella, edward is smiling. when it's bella's turn to say something, edward is frowning....i laughed so much. and it was early in the movie before bella realized edward could hear minds so yeah. that's an inside joke, i suppose.

and also, in port angles. when Bella catches up with jessica and anglea and they ask her where she's been. and edward is like "i ran into bella and we got talking." -- and edward was smiling, almost laughing when he says it, because he could hear jessica's mind. so yeah. (if you read MS you'll understand) -- that was soooo halarious as well.
yea!
It was the same from when he first saw her at lunch - that frustrated look he has from the books cuz he can't read her mind..
ThisStoryOfLove wrote:Wow! I never noticed the "wings" behind Edward!
-When Edward drives Bella to school and says, "Well since I'm going to Hell anyway..." and he flings his arm around her shoulders.

I am sure that there are more but for now this is all I can think of.
i can just hear Jasper's & Rosalie's thoughts throwing daggers at Edward!
.:: why try and fit in when I was born to stand out? ::.

..and then we continued blissfully into this small but perfect piece of our forever.
E<3B
Angel
Wandering Through Town

Post by Angel »

Okay so when they pull into the police station and Edward says, " That's my father's car on the end, what's he doing here?"

Could he just be thinking out loud, cos surely Edward would just be able to read Carlisle's mind to get his answers right?

As for the look between Carlisle and Edward, remember Carlisle can not read Edward's thoughts, so would only be able to tell Edward what had happended (in his own mind) and not answer any of his questions.

Angel x
Watching Twilight is like my own personal brand of herion. I need my daily fix.
Angel
Wandering Through Town

Post by Angel »

The Baseball scene.....

Esme and Alice are wearing a cap with a C on it...could this be Cullen? :D

Rosealie is wearing a cap with G on it....dunno what the G means...any ideas anyone?
Watching Twilight is like my own personal brand of herion. I need my daily fix.
twilightroxmysox
Wandering Through Town

Post by twilightroxmysox »

OMG I have been off the forums until I see the movie so i didn't hear anything because I wanted to just enjoy the movie and not think about what everyone said and today i finally saw an advanced screening of it!!!! *squeals like a fan girl* it was good but the book was 100 times better.

I loved the apple in his hands shot, also whenever you know that he is reading their minds and thats what his expressions about and that wolf bit at the end after she talks to jacob. Now i want to go see it again to see all this stuff you are talking about.
thanks to lalaith913 for the image

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Paste him on your sig so he can gain control!

E<3B
piemurmom2
Settled in Forks

Post by piemurmom2 »

C is for CHICAGO CUBS
(Edward was from Chicago)

My guess is G is for Giants.

They were all old style uniforms & caps.
shawniegore
Learning to Love Green

Post by shawniegore »

At the risk of sounding stupid....wasn't Rosalie's last name Garret, or something like that?

Dazzled_by_Cullens
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by Dazzled_by_Cullens »

shawniegore wrote:At the risk of sounding stupid....wasn't Rosalie's last name Garret, or something like that?

Her last name was Hale. ;) She wanted to keep her own last name and since her and Jasper looked so much alike he took her last name Hale so that is why they are thought of as "twins" to the Forks townspeople. I beileve Jaspers real last name is Whitlock. Garret happened to be another character who turns up is Breaking Dawn, so maybe that is where you thought of that name. :)
I left my heart on the Gen Y thread...I my LEXILY